Diablo® III

1.0.4 Patch Notes Updates

- Skill buffs
- Magic Find buff
- Loot is 4x more likely to be blue and yellow (Essentially a free permanent MF boost that affects all but chance of getting legendary items)
- Health rebalancing of normal and elite enemies
- Rebalanced health based on number of players playing together
- Improved visuals for numerous attacks
- Fixing the many broken enemy attacks that are counted twice (This problem had made Hell impossible to beat)
- Paragon system
- Enemies with certain affixes spamming there attacks in confined areas

All of these changes are great, fantastic, amazing, awesome etc. and I thank you for making them :)
Edited by SirSteel#1419 on 8/24/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The equipment has to come from somewhere you dip head! if it is not found in the game it can't make it to the auction house. Geez! Think my friend....... think.
Reply Quote
There's a bug when fighting Siegebreaker coop with a wizard. I was playing yesterday, and every time Siegebreaker would pick me up and scream at me, if the wizard froze Siegebreaker, then he would hold on to me for another round. Every time he gets frozen when holding me, he would keep holding me. It got to the point he held me for a good 30 seconds.

Also, please bring back player buffs next to their icon in coop games. It was good seeing when my coop partners had my War Cry buff, and know if they needed it or I missed them.

I noticed that Seigebreaker held up our barbarian for another round when I blinded him with my monk (In Inferno). I'm guessing that he resets his timer on "Choke & Spit" everytime he is interrupted.
Edited by Angelix#1727 on 8/24/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The treasure goblin spawn has been removed from the Road to Alcarnus and the Ancient Path

I hate when you guys just completely remove stuff from the game. If you disagree with people farming goblin areas like this, make the spawn infrequent enough that it wouldn't be worth anyone's time to farm. It just sucks to have areas of the game where you know there is guaranteed to be little to no reward.

This could also be fixed by just having more possible goblin spawn points on a map. They would be too random and infrequent to effectively farm, but on average each game would still spawn the same number of treasure goblins.

The best solution to this problem would have been to have RANDOMLY GENERATED MAPS. That would have been awesome and completely unpredictable if done properly. If there existed easy to farm goblin spots (which there shouldn't if it was really random), those locations (maybe a randomly placed tile or a point of interest) would never be in the same spot on a random map and so people couldn't exploit them.

The same thing goes for resplendent chests. Don't remove them, just make them spawn less often. If there were many more chest spawn locations (all with low spawn rates) they would be difficult to exploit (and more fun/unexpected to come across).

Don't forget that more randomness/unpredictability in a Diablo game is (generally) a good thing!
Reply Quote
We been talking here in a BLIZZARD started thread hoping that one will respond but they seems to be too busy recently... BLIZZARD WHERE ARE U?! Please respond!

Does Shrine increase the magic/gold find to 400% on top of the max NV?

Does the follower and skill add on like Demon Hunter companion - Ferret still apply on top of max NV finding at 375%?

Please change the light blue color used for tomb, potions, gems to other color like magenta. Light blue is not distinctive enough and somehow it have an effect of causing the white and blue to look all same when many loots are dropped.

Please bring back the experience shrine in the inferno level for Paragon leveling.
Reply Quote
We been talking here in a BLIZZARD started thread hoping that one will respond but they seems to be too busy recently... BLIZZARD WHERE ARE U?! Please respond!

Does Shrine increase the magic/gold find to 400% on top of the max NV?

Does the follower and skill add on like Demon Hunter companion - Ferret still apply on top of max NV finding at 375%?

Please change the light blue color used for tomb, potions, gems to other color like magenta. Light blue is not distinctive enough and somehow it have an effect of causing the white and blue to look all same when many loots are dropped.

Please bring back the experience shrine in the inferno level for Paragon leveling.
Blizzard already responded, MF caps at 300% with NV boosting it to a max 375%. Anything that can boost it higher is a bug and will be remedied/nerfed.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Decapitator
Anything that can boost it higher is a bug and will be remedied/nerfed.

This could be their patch notes from now on. They could even modify it a bit to instead read,

Anything that can boost fun higher is a bug and will be remedied/nerfed.
Reply Quote
Patch 1.0.5 what i believe most of us wants(patch 1.0.4 is a going in the right direction but simply not good enough)

1. make a new difficulty(fifth difficulty)call it hellfire/realm of terror or something i dont know.
Either that or make the act ending bosses more of a challenge. butcher belial azmodan those kind of bosses should be way more dangerous than champs in my opinion.In inferno i think diablo himself was a cakewalk compared to most of the champs and thats not what it should be...Diablo should be the most difficult monster to kill period.(he is the last boss)

2.Most important of all is: improve the drops for legendaries and level 61-63 items even more especially the legendaries...In inferno remove all 50 ish drops and replace them with only level 60-63 items.Increase the drops much much much much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also plans and those things too....

3.we need more maps in the game...its getting boring you know...make a story after diablo is dead...imperius is going to kill the nephalem or something(just anything will improve the game)
if not more story is added to the game i'm afraid this game is going to die sooner or later...

4.add more types of gems and the option to combine them.Example combining a amethyst with a emerald would create a gem with +dex and +vit...what about a jet that gives +attack speed or a pearl that gives +crit chance....combining a pearl with emerald would be a very good gem...things like this is cool and we can make our own stuff is fun...

5.make the blacksmith useful or just remove him from the game,he is worthless...If he could salvage white items that would make him more useful.
Another thing that would be very cool:lets say you find a blue item with 100 dex.you salvage this and get a component for later use with +100 dex.then you can create your own items with different components and make very good items,up to 7 components i guess since 7 is max for a yellow item.

6.If we could make our own maps would be extremely fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
"Look! More hidden footprints!"

not sure if Lilyrra understands the meaning behind this sarcastic comment.
Reply Quote
300 mf cap is too low. more like 450, now we're talking. truly, there should be no cap.
Reply Quote
3.we need more maps in the game...its getting boring you know...make a story after diablo is dead...imperius is going to kill the nephalem or something(just anything will improve the game)
if not more story is added to the game i'm afraid this game is going to die sooner or later...

This is why Diablo games used to have random map generation. Diablo 3 has almost completely static maps. The dungeons have poorly implemented randomization and quickly become as repetitive as the static overworld maps.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Mage
08/24/2012 08:43 AMPosted by psuscott
The equipment has to come from somewhere you dip head! if it is not found in the game it can't make it to the auction house. Geez! Think my friend....... think.

Seriously?

How hard do you think it is for Blizzard to generate items and put them on the AH. About as hard as it is for them to populate drops when you kill a mob.

Don't delude yourself. They are doing it, I just wish I could prove it.
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Deadkodo

Seriously?

How hard do you think it is for Blizzard to generate items and put them on the AH. About as hard as it is for them to populate drops when you kill a mob.

Don't delude yourself. They are doing it, I just wish I could prove it.

Don't delude yourself. If anything, Blizzard would benefit from having less items in the AH - not further saturating it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]