Diablo® III

help..... stuck in "trail account"

I had been playing D3 with my collector's edition since day 1. Made hundreds of posts on the forum, up to yesterday. But this morning i woke up and i can post in any forum or thread, except for creating a post here........ I tried to go through every corner of my account, cant really find anything. Under my game account list, my D3 is still listed as collector's edition. Someone please point me in the right direction. Cant try to log into game when im at work.
Reply Quote
Have i been hacked? or banned?
Reply Quote
no one? please dont move this thread to the bug report, dear CMs, coz i cant post anything in there atm.
Reply Quote
This account has limited posting access due to the following condition:
Trial accounts do not have the ability to create posts or use the rating buttons. Please upgrade to a full account to enable these features.

Forums that you have permission to post in are marked as [Limited] on the forum list.

The msg i got when trying to post elsewhere.
Reply Quote
And suddenly i can post again........ can someone let me know why it happen so i can avoid it next time?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I am having the same problem as you. It tells me the same thing and the ONLY place where I can post on the D3 websight is on here. Might have something todo with the face I dont have a WOW account and its wanting to use my old wow avitar when I post crap.
Edited by Edrick1976#1159 on 8/23/2012 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Human Warrior
Having same problem here. I did have a trial account 2 years ago when i tried WoW demo, but now I have a full account when i bought and installed Diablo 3
Reply Quote
yeah. this is happening right now to me. kinda lol'd.
Reply Quote
How did you fix it ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]