Diablo® III

Cannot equip shoulder armor

Same issue here, Level 9 Demon Hunter trying to equip some Level 9 pants!
Reply Quote
Same issue with shoulders crafted at level 11. It also happened with gloves crafted at level 10.
Reply Quote
i have that issue too lvl 10 monk
Reply Quote
Same problem. I guess I'll just wait til level 12
Reply Quote
same problem with crafted shoulders

lvl 11
Edited by Patriot#1295 on 8/26/2012 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. Just turned level 11 and crafted the shoulders. It will not, however, allow me to equip them.
Reply Quote
Failure to equip shoulders purchased from AH on a level 11 Barbarian.
Item grays out for a few seconds when I attempt to equip (by right-clicking or dragging into slot), but reverts back to normal where it was.
Attempted to drop, pick up, and equip. Attempted placing in stash and equipping. Attempted a sell, buyback, and equip. No success.

Item:
Adventuring Leather Mantle of Thorns
Req lvl 11, 34 armor, 3 str, 2 thorns, 7 xp on kill.

Edit: Successful in equipping at level 12.
Edited by Pinkconnors#1250 on 8/27/2012 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. When I crafted shoulder armor and tried to equip it, it didnt work. I tried equipping on lvl 11 wizard, which the armor was supposed to be equipable at lvl 11. Wizard is lvl 12 now, but I still cant equip shoulder armor.
Reply Quote
Ive got a helm with this problem. Lvl 10 requirement on a lvl 10 Barbarian.

Adventuring Coif of Thorns.
Reply Quote
Lvl 6 mage - crafted Apprentice Wand. Same issue (1 out of 7 actually equipped.) Log out/in, and program restarts done.
Reply Quote
Same issue. Any solution on this?
Reply Quote
Haveing same issue can not equip shoulder armors
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same, so when are you going to fix the bug? Talk is cheap
Reply Quote
These bugs seem to be related to the items lvl requirement, as in the lvl requirements shown are not the actual requirements.

At least that was my problem.
Reply Quote
ARGH! This is irritating T_T
Reply Quote
I also have this problem with my level 11 monk. Cannot equip my crafted shoulder armor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same issue with a crafted belt... doesn't seem to have been fixed yet
Reply Quote
Same issue here. lvl 11 cannot equip forge lvl 11 shoulder. =(
Reply Quote
Same issue with 3 of my chars, and two of my friend's. Mostly shoulders, 1 wand and a few other pieces of armor. All on normal characters in Act 1 and 2. (lowest is lvl 6 and highest is around lvl 21).
Reply Quote
I've come across this a couple of times also, I am the required lvl for it, but when i right click on it it makes the equipping sound, but never moves to the spot, i've also tried to drag it over, same thing. I have logged out then back in, same thing happens. lastly i have tried to exit completely and come back in still does not equip.

edit: seems like blizz messed up on the required lvl for some gear. just hit lvl 12 and the required lvl 11 item was able to be equipped!
Edited by wingxen#1773 on 9/23/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]