Diablo® III

Petition -- Unsticky "Current WD Info" Thread

Hi fellow Witch Doctors.

I just started playing again after 1.0.4 went live. Naturally, I tried to gather and read up some information regarding our favourite class, and naturally I read up on the "current" info thread above.

To my surprise it is very outdated. I think it is time to unsticky it and get it replaced with some newer info. I hope a mod sees this, please do use the upvote/thumbs up button or a reply to this thread so they can see it.

Thanks and more power to us voodoo people.
/prodigy :D
Reply Quote
+1

And we should sticky Peter's pet post so he doesn't have to remake each time it reaches max posts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6368778294
Edited by JookSingJai#1628 on 8/23/2012 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, some guides including that one should be up there too. There was a LoH thread before and I can't even find that now. xD
Reply Quote
Yea unsticky needed
Reply Quote
+1
signed
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
+1

From the sticky:
Quickening: (Requires Level 10) - Increase casting speed by 10%.
Aggression: (Requires Level 12) - Increases attack by 20%.
Rituals: (Requires Level 24) - Increases damage by 15% of HP.

Damn, I wish I can use these passives. :P
Reply Quote
Agreed. I would love to see some sort of WD sticky with a link to the best threads for our class, but this particular sticky is no longer helpful.
Reply Quote
Lol...I want Rituals back.
Reply Quote
Requested sticky.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]