Diablo® III

I can't wait for that Legendary to drop!

View profile
I have no MF gear, that's probably why I only ever seen 2 Legendary items and 1 Set item drop.
Farming Act II I'm up to +12%, I keep scouring the floor for that 1.0.4 Legendary item.
I hope it's totally awesome!!!! I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed if it's not :(

Got me thinking, maybe Legendary and Set pieces should automatically be added to your backpack. They rarely drop and you really don't wanna leave it behind.
Reply Quote
Auto loot legendaries just screams. "i want to bot"
Reply Quote
It would be nice if legendaries and plans were more visible. I dread to think how many I've bypassed or dropped after I left the screen. The game moves a lot quicker than d2 (primarily since you aren't just looking at a boss drop).

My first 1.04 legendary was innas set pants with an awful roll. I sold them for a decent profit anyway.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/23/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Ritalynn
Auto loot legendaries just screams. "i want to bot"

Uhh, I'm an idiot, good point!

OK, let me try again, how about if you don't pick it up your Legendary drop rate increases until the next time you pick it up?
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 8/23/2012 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Or u hit the alt key on the keyboard to highlight the text of everything that had dropped on the screen before moving on
Reply Quote
This got me thinking about making an invention that feeds me every morning.
Would be wonderful to make sure I'm not missing out on any food on my table.

Think about it. You have a delicious bowl of cereal with kelloggs and strawberries.
When you sit down an automated feed-o-bot puts a spoon down in the bowl, and fills it with milk and kellogs. Afterwards you just open your mouth and it shoves the spoon in your mouth and turns it around, so all the food drops down inside your mouth.
All you have too do is swallow!

It removes the need for me to do the manual labor of lifting the damn spoon, and put it into my facehole. Sometimes when I'm a bit tired in the morning my eyes wander, and I look past the strawberries in my cereal, and accidentally throw them out in the trash when I'm doing the dishes.
Never again with the feed-o-bot!
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 07:51 AMPosted by KamelJabber
OK, let me try again, how about if you don't pick it up your Legendary drop rate increases until the next time you pick it up?

Or a message could pop up in the top right corner with a compass that points you to where it dropped.
Reply Quote
View profile
lol, you guys are a trip! I love these forums sometimes.

@TigBities, you reminded me of when I was very overweight. I would slouch down with a milkshake and set it on the top of my belly. The straw would be leaning up on my chin. I could sip my milkshake with out moving my arm, haha. Those days are long gone.

I guess I just have high hopes that these "new" legendary items will be awesome. I'm tired of picking up crap off the floor.

@MetalsPlague, a compass, come on. Just a brown arrow on the mini-map and flashing brown circle.
Reply Quote
View profile
So, i been waiting and waiting and waiting for a legendary to drop. I don't have any MF so they are very far and few between. I was HOPING it was going to be SUPER.

Two dropped all of a sudden for me yesterday, it was against a wall from a regular mob in a pool of fire from one of the cauldrons in the beginning of Act III. I was tanking for a Wizard so I was in a hurry to get a ahead.

I easily could have missed it!

+1 for mini map.

ps, boots on my Monk and Bow on my DH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]