Diablo® III

Crafted armor- wont equip

Hey is anyone else having this problem? I made a new witchdoc even though I already have a level 60 *sounds dumb* but I wanted to see the entire game over again with new patch and stuff.. ANYWAYS.. I went to craft her some shoulders *level 11* and also crafted her some level 9 pants and neither of them would equip.. the item just sort of *greyed out* for a sec like it does when you move things a lot very quickly in your stash etc.. I tried everything to equip them.. it's not happening... wierd thing is I crafted about 10 shoulder peices and ONE of them did equip.. it was the same design.. level 11 shoulders.. the rest just wouldn't.. I see a post below saying that some one can't equip shoulder peices but I wanted to let everyone know that this problem extends beyond shoulders, as I couldn't equip any of the leggings I made either.
Edited by Quatto777#1586 on 8/22/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm having the same problem, first time playing diablo 3. I just hit 11 and crafted the level 11 shoulders and can't equip them to MYSELF. Very annoying bug.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just Had the same problem, only it's with pants for me. New WD in hardcore. Level 9 pants, crafted requirement is level 9.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Req Level 9 crafted pants with a level 9 wiz hardcore.

Can't equip via drag-and-drop.

Right click on it. Greyed out and make the equip pants sound. Wait 2-3 sec. No change happen.
Edited by PhantomQc#1661 on 8/22/2012 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem with my Lvl 11 Barbar
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I'm also having this bug alot
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Pants can come on now, but my gloves will not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same problem with my barbarian
Reply Quote
Same problem with Monk. I'm level 11 and I can't equip the level 11 shoulders I crafted. Is everyone having the problem if the equipment is equal to your level?

Update - I was able to equip these shoulders once I became level 12.
Edited by niceeffort#1525 on 8/24/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem, you can usually equip once you're one level above the requirement from my experience. Happened to me with lvl 9 hardcore barb.
Reply Quote
Same issue with Wiz. First pair of crafted pants (ilvl 9) could not equip, second pair I could (but stats sucked compared to first).

At least it is an item I would quickly outgrow.

Wonder what would happen if someone bought these on an auction or if I just gave them to someone else. Has anyone tried giving to someone else in-game to see if they could equip?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Same issue on a level 11 Monk, cant equip shoulders or pants i crafted.
Reply Quote
Same problem. My lvl9 monk cannot equip lvl9 crafted apprentice hide breeches
Reply Quote
I can duplicate these problems with a newly created barb. Can't equip crafted heater shield or pants at lvl 9.
Reply Quote
I have a same problem with some crafted object and also with some objet i found. (with hunter). Especially object i need (with dexterity...)
Reply Quote
Yes, same issue here with latest patch, one was crafted bracer, the other was pants. So, I will delete my character I just started and wait.
Reply Quote
Same issue with Level 11 Monk. Seems like a bug, hopefully blizzard will fix it...
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same issue here with my witchdoc when I try to equip the crafted pants level 9
Reply Quote
I have had the same problem lately. This was not a problem before the latest patch I believe. I have found that once I level I can equip the item. Its like the requirement is +1 from what it used to be or something....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]