Diablo® III

A Message From Jay

(Locked)

Lol you apologize because you must not beacuse you really think so. Whats even more digusting is the fact that you actually think D3 success is all yours, while it was 90% carried by D1 and D2 name.
Hmmmm... this thread is no longer stickied.
Jay snapped because the truth hurts. Jay and his posse made a great franchise into FUBAR
85 Tauren Druid
They killed the golden goose.

Instead of thinking longterm sales of the franchise they decide to milk their customers for everything with their RMAH.

6.3 Million units sold within 7 days thanks to the Diablo name.

I'll willing to bet xpac or even any title Diablo in the future is not gonna hit those numbers.

Good luck with their expansion cause I'm certainly not gonna buy it as long as they have the same development team on Diablo.
Edited by Bladesteel#1419 on 9/5/2012 10:45 PM PDT
lets just be clear you douche; You owe your career to Brevik.

The fact that you created this insult of a game and then blamed Brevik of all people is disgraceful.

I dont care for your apology to me cause it should be, on live video, to Brevik.

He created that great game that we all know and love, it was you that ruined it.

You dont only owe that apoloogy to him because you insulted him, but because you did it to the man who made your job possible.

The sad reality, is that now i will second guess SC2 because i now believe that assclowns like you will create bad ideas for that game.

Think about it. You failed so bad that one of the best franchises in the world has lost reputation...I will never trust Blizz because of you.
Edited by RaitarQuelan#1979 on 9/5/2012 11:06 PM PDT
don't forget some of us are unforgiving .
Viventi want to sell activision/bliz so they don't care about long term profits, they prefer to milk customers thought rmah.
If this goes public lets see who will put his money on them.
Why is it so hard to simply develop D3 using D2 as a template? Why try to fix what was not fundamentally broken?
Everyone knows he only made this BS statement because he got caught.

Not genuine.

What do you expect when you got 1000+ crybabies on forums demanding an appology as if they themselves were the ones that were abused?

I have yet to see a post from the REAL victim here... just a slew of wannabe-victims crying over something that had nothing to do with them..

Until I see a complaint from the real victim, Jay is innocent of any wrong-doing if not a victim of all of you.. and I don't think any of you are willing to appologise to him either, which makes you all entitled hypocrites.

This thread needs a lock.
09/05/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Xebarsis

It'll probably just be deleted anyways.

09/05/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Ajarat

So when someone calls mechanics of your favorite game a word like poop, and calls one of its creator's a loser, and that favorite game of yours is the only reason you've bothered to buy other products of that games' studio, you aren't also the victim of the insults?

Why are you so entitiled not to listen to the complaints of those who feel they were insulted, whether they accepted the apology or not?

You can always not click on the thread if you get too worked up over it dude.
09/05/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Battledude

So when someone calls mechanics of your favorite game a word like poop, and calls one of its creator's a loser, and that favorite game of yours is the only reason you've bothered to buy other products of that games' studio, you aren't also the victim of the insults?

Why are you so entitiled not to listen to the complaints of those who feel they were insulted, whether they accepted the apology or not?

but no one was really insulted I heard the interview and at most he said he would have done many things differently and never honestly insulted it the game.

On the other hand Jay and his team insulted the other developer many times.

From games he made, to one guy constantly repeating "you made the fastest selling game of all time" And not because it was good

Then take into consideration many people that criticized him were banned, there are many SS of people who showed their posted comment removed and getting banned.

Heck Hugs for Jay may as well be a meme.

Honestly you'll always take criticism no matter what field, and if you can't take it, acting like a 5 year old doesn't make it better.
09/05/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Battledude

The truly weird thing about all of this is that I have absolutely no idea why anyone at Blizzard thought that posting this thread would be a good idea. It advertises the feud between Jay Wilson and David Brevik and it doesn't make Blizzard look particularly good.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]