Diablo® III

A Message From Jay

(Locked)

A lot of people make me sick saying you did not have to say sorry it was not your fault. It was his fault (Jay) and it always will be. If you were a "true" diablo 1 and 2 fan than you would not be kissing Jays !@#. Let me just say this Jay W would not have a job or you would not even be on this forum talking about this if David B did not make diablo. Thats all im going to say to people who think that Jay W is the victim. He is not, he is why this game sucks and why SOOOOOO many people dislike Jay W. He took a great game and f@#$ed it up.
Edited by doomshalo21#1481 on 9/6/2012 12:09 AM PDT
I defended you in the face of my friends, Jay. I thought surely Blizzard would put someone in this position that would finally bring back the Diablo goodness. I am still trying to accept this turd and some of the turd polishing has helped. However to call HIM a loser is calling kettle black. This game launched just as bad as Hellgate. Fortunately YOU have a lot of good people working under you that saved and continue saving your !@#. I hope they keep doing so until we finally have a FUN (not a grindfest) game.
09/05/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Battledude
So when someone calls mechanics of your favorite game a word like poop, and calls one of its creator's a loser, and that favorite game of yours is the only reason you've bothered to buy other products of that games' studio, you aren't also the victim of the insults?

Nope, I wasn't called any names, not that I care if anyone calls me names. Go ahead, call me a fanboi because I believe in the Constitutional right of Jay's to say whatever he darn well pleases and I'm not even American!

Like I said, if all were equal, where's the appology from the forum to Jay?

Funny thing is, according to the ToS of Facebook, technically it wasn't Jay who said anything about What's-his-face, because Facebook is in posession of the offending quote and they reserve all rights attributed to that quote, so this is all academic anyway.
In all honestly, Jay Wilson should leave the game and pass the lead to someone else. Someone who actualy knew what was the spirit in Blizzard North and what was Diablo 2 exacly. He made the most anticipated game a pure garbage and apparently, from him its not a bad game. A better resolution diablo 2 would have been better even after 12 years.
View profile
09/06/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Ajarat
Funny thing is, according to the ToS of Facebook, technically it wasn't Jay who said anything about What's-his-face, because Facebook is in posession of the offending quote and they reserve all rights attributed to that quote, so this is all academic anyway.

Lol, the funny stuff people say. Term of Service Agreements now can make things un-happen, lol it's a frikkin time machine!
Is this really still dragging on?

inb4 page 140
09/05/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Xebarsis
Hmmmm... this thread is no longer stickied.

You lift up the rug, I'll sweep this under there.
zomg this got unstickied, bump it! Bump it for great justice!
09/06/2012 12:26 AMPosted by TwoSwordsII

Lol, the funny stuff people say. Term of Service Agreements now can make things un-happen, lol it's a frikkin time machine!

Its the Ministry of Truth
09/06/2012 05:27 AMPosted by ReLiC
Hmmmm... this thread is no longer stickied.

You lift up the rug, I'll sweep this under there.

HAHAHA
Jay you did way more damage to the game, the community and your own reputation byt telling us what we remembered and did not remember about Diablo 2. When we screamed that you dumbed the game down too much you ridiculed us and told us we don't know what fun is. You were very wrong, YOU don't know what fun is.
09/06/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Sunhammer

Its the Ministry of Truth

That sounds double plus ungood to me.

I had no idea what he was talking about when I opened this thread. After it wasn't explained in a couple pages, I went and looked it up. I'm honestly surprised anyone on here made a big deal about it, and I'm willing to bet everyone who did probably has a similar incident on their facebook that we don't know about because no one gives a crap about them. The man puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, folks.
It's been two weeks, guys. That dead horse you've been beating is now just a bloody spot on the pavement. Don't you people have better, more interesting things to do?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]