Diablo® III

A Message From Jay

(Locked)

I think he should have to apologize for a more recent comment:

Something along the lines of

"That big upgrade should be right around the corner"
Hi Jay!
09/06/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Kaner
It's been two weeks, guys. That dead horse you've been beating is now just a bloody spot on the pavement. Don't you people have better, more interesting things to do?

No we're all bored from the game. Pointing out all of JW's various shortcomings and mistakes seems to be more "fun" than he thought it would be, but he is the authority on fun so maybe we all don't remember the last 130 some pages.
i'm bored jay.

i'm just so very bored.
09/06/2012 12:38 PMPosted by runit3
[quote="64895771481"]It's been two weeks, guys. That dead horse you've been beating is now just a bloody spot on the pavement. Don't you people have better, more interesting things to do?

Well, if the game were better I wouldn't have to justify my $60 by using the only good part of this franchise...the forum!
Edited by Rosalinda#1133 on 9/6/2012 12:40 PM PDT
this game wasnt made for diablo fans , it was made for little kids.
09/06/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Beto
this game wasnt made for diablo fans , it was made for little kids.

the first part is 100% correct, but not sure about the second because they only want people with credit cards to play
86 Draenei Paladin
@#$% this thread! It has been unstickied.
Jay's memories of his child hood were way different than the reality of his child hood. He remembers all kinds of stuff that never actually happened in his life.
how bout you fix ur damn class (barb) and nerf it to balance out the retarded opness that it is now?
I think one major issue is that Diablo III isn't social itself for trade.

We live in a social world now, ever since facebook, we now have twitter, tumblr, google share.
Even search from Bing is now being shared with friends to enhance the experience.

That being said, let's take a close look at Diablo III. The entire point of Diablo has always been farming, buy and sell. The introduction to the Auction house was a great idea and it is working however people like to bargain a LOT. Restricting the trade chat to 100 people doesn't make any sense. Creating a server where people have access to an auction house like World of warcraft in which 10,000+ players can move around a general city would be an amazing start. People could trade, feel like they are part of a game where people interact etc...
The Auction House should be redesigned from scratch as the interface was designed as this was a software from 2003. With iPads, iPhones, and all new touch devices the interfaces are simply amazing, drag and drop etc...
This should be applied to the Auction House, looking into the marketplace from Eve-online is a good start and should be dramatically improved.

I could talk for a while but I'll stop here :) hope you like the comments and Diablo III even with flaws is AWESOME.
Graphics AWESOME
Artwork AWESOME
Sound AWESOME
Spells AWESOME
movement fluidity AWESOME

overall Diablo III isn't far from perfect. Short storyline snifff :''''(
09/06/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Rosalinda
[quote="64895771481"]It's been two weeks, guys. That dead horse you've been beating is now just a bloody spot on the pavement. Don't you people have better, more interesting things to do?

Well, if the game were better I wouldn't have to justify my $60 by using the only good part of this franchise...the forum!

I bought the collector's edition. I feel your pain. It just dawned on me why they included a free copy of D2 and LOD with the CE...... So I would have something fun to do once I realized how utterly broken D3 is.
08/22/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Jay Wilson
Saying that, I'd like to apologize to all of you, the players in our community. You deserve better than my reaction to Dave's comments. You deserve more honest communication about the game and what we're doing to make it a more awesome experience for us all. We care about Diablo very much, and appreciate your passion for it. Without you, we wouldn't be able to do this, and for that I can't thank you enough.

so it took over a decade, because you cared so much about it, and lets get something straight, at this point we pay for the game you don't , I couldn't care what you want, because apparently its crap to make money, and that is all. If you cared about the fans this game would'nt have made fun of legit concerns with a pony level and humor that belong in this series with a non existant story and less cgi that was used for promotion...Honest communication where is it perople are complaining and wait we hear nothing from you.
09/06/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Kaner
It's been two weeks, guys. That dead horse you've been beating is now just a bloody spot on the pavement. Don't you people have better, more interesting things to do?

This made me feel bad almost. I really hope he is strong enough to take this and not sitting in some corner crying somewhere coz that i not what i think most people wanted (although i am sure some would). The reason we are so angry is the silence and arrogance we are being met with, if he reads this and it really effects him - reach out to us and we will embrace you if you are void of arrogance and aimed at a good future for d3. Worst thing to do is thinking it goes away by hiding from us.
09/06/2012 12:43 PMPosted by ASSY
Rehiring Brevik and firing JW

i just hope Brevik plays monk so we get to sit on the OP throne next :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]