Diablo® III

A Message From Jay

(Locked)

We blah blah on Jay and his crew, like they gonna actually look back to this post and read what we replied here. I think they won't, they don't, and they don't care.

If any of Blue read our replies, then reply to this.

I'm sure they don't. LOL because we are "losers" to their eyes.
Threatening Blizz is silly. I should know. I bought D3 anyway despite being opposed to the always online idea. That was never the intention.

Sales and revenue will continue to roll in no doubt, if that's all they care about. Blizz built itself on the enormous goodwill of past games. Goodwill that secured instant purchases despite D3's flaws. Will that continue for the next game/expansion?

That's what concerns me. If Blizz, Mr Wilson included truly felt "ha I've got your $60 now quit for all I care!" sure, I've been a sucker. My loss. Let more and more people get that feeling, and eventually, you'll get WoW patch 4.1 all over again. It's a loss on both ends. Blizz's complacency led them to rehash 2 dungeons as a full content patch, and players suffering for it.
When is the patch that adds the true "Diablo" game coming for D3?
You win Mr. Jay. You broke me down, i tried hard but i haven't enjoyed the game in weeks. No decent loot, nothing to sell since 1.3 or equip in fact... no legendaries or sets of course. 15 paragon level (act 3 runs) of pure vendor trash, and a hyper inflated and ruined auction house.

You win jay. i'm done. Hopefully the expansion fixes this mess.
Edited by Pyrogen#1340 on 9/11/2012 1:59 AM PDT
09/09/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Zatham
You mention there is no "Silver Bullet" to fixing the game, I believe the silver bullet would entail firing you and hiring someone who knows how to design a great game. I don't believe you or Blizzard South spent "years" on this piece of junk you try to pass off as a Diablo game. For me the simple fact is 13 years later i am playing Diablo 2:LOD instead of wasting my time time on D3...I like to have fun when I play a game. You and your team, but I mainly blame you, crushed my heart. I waited so long for this game and I can tell you for a fact I will not be playing it a month from now let alone 10 years from now. Thanks for nothing.

this
Your team has great potential. They just lack the leadership and creative direction to continue the Diablo series. You obviously failed as their leader and a disappointing Diablo 3 was created, under your watch. I guess it was too huge a pair of shoes that the Diablo creators left for you to fill. Fastest selling game doesn't mean anything because it was D1/2 suscesses that made people grab D3 without much thoughts. Don't take other people suscesses and claim it yours. You guys tried too hard to re-invent the wheel. You try hard to be different for the sake of being different from Blizzard North. Great effort but apparently you failed. Dave a loser? At least he created a Diablo legacy. You ruined one.
09/11/2012 03:14 AMPosted by kross
Your team has great potential. They just lack the leadership and creative direction to continue the Diablo series. You obviously failed as their leader and a disappointing Diablo 3 was created, under your watch. I guess it was too huge a pair of shoes that the Diablo creators left for you to fill. Fastest selling game doesn't mean anything because it was D1/2 suscesses that made people grab D3 without much thoughts. Don't take other people suscesses and claim it yours. You guys tried too hard to re-invent the wheel. You try hard to be different for the sake of being different from Blizzard North. Great effort but apparently you failed. Dave a loser? At least he created a Diablo legacy. You ruined one.

Couldn't agree more.. Hey Mr. Wilson.. Here's a thought.. release pvp with the game! That way we have a reason to grind! Oh wait.. we don't have a reason to grind.. we can just buy what we need :/
And that's why I play starcraft 2 all day
Personally, i find TERRIBLE that you have to come here and apologize with all those 15 year old kids raging at the screen, but if you feel it should be done, then so be it. In my opinion is just more food for trolls.

Related to your post: keep the good work on the game, D3 is amazing and better than the previous versions in every aspect imo. I'm looking forward for future improvements, thanks you and the entire D3 team for your amazing job.

Very little time to play D3 lately but i'll get in again soon. :P
09/11/2012 03:14 AMPosted by kross

quoted for accuracy
08/22/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Jay Wilson
If you don't have that great feeling of a good drop being right around the corner -- and the burst of excitement when it finally arrives -- then we haven't done our jobs right.

sadly, still waiting
09/12/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Slimster
If you don't have that great feeling of a good drop being right around the corner -- and the burst of excitement when it finally arrives -- then we haven't done our jobs right.

sadly, still waiting
09/12/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Slimster

sadly, still waiting

Get a very good drop last week but None until now with average 3 hours per day act 3 run...is it enough wait?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]