Diablo® III

A Message From Jay

(Locked)

Why was the game rushed? I'd like to know what made you guys actually publish this thing half-baked?
Great article. I feel this game is going in the right direction and fully support Jay Wilson.
Good job, I'm really glad you did that. *hugs*
This should subdue the witch hunt. But to me, I have more respect for you for making the comment and standing up for your team in the first place then the apology. Sticking up for your team means something to me and got me more respect then anything else anybody has done since this games release.
Aplaud u for tellin him like it was
Ugh, I'm sorry to see that Jay actually dignified the forum outrage with a response.
The apology sounded sincere -enough-

And Jay does have to work within the constraints of a union.

But I still miss the thrill of some now, long-old, game designers who knew how to make me come back to a game atleast on an annual basis. Not sure if D3 can do that...
Most of us understood where you were coming from, and I don't think an apology to us was necessary at all. This was between you and Dave IMHO.

Indeed. Despite what some people seem to think, this has very little to do with the community.
So,this means that the PvP patch will still take MONTHS to come out?This was supposed to be in the release version. -.-
This was the right thing to do.

More important than the apology, though, was the acknowledgment that the developers understand the frustrations about the AH and the pace of drops.

My faith in the team and you just tripled.
If you resign now, you can still get in the GW2 headstart.
Great game Jay, and the team. Keep up the great work.
Apology shows humility, now take Dave's critisms and make this game better and learn from it...

Its the truth and is why I am going to be playing Torchlight 2 and not Diablo 3...

Well will be playing Borderlands 2 first...

Learn from this and you might help Blizzard sell me another game... Maybe....
As someone that grew up playing D1 and D2, I hope that this message is a continuing example of an appropriate response about game issues and community issues.

Thanks.

Ditto
I didnt really expect anything like this O_o

Good decision you have made here, good
It was good of you to apologize and I'm glad you know that Diablo 3 is far from perfect. Patch 1.04 was a great start to making Diablo 3 the game we hoped it to be.

Continue the great work!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]