Diablo® III

VOTE: Will Guild Wars 2 make you quit Diablo?

I will most definitely be buying GW2 in the very near future and it is somewhat due to D3 being a "Pay to win" and so very "Gear based" but I have also played Guild Wars and enjoyed it a lot.

I probably won't quit D3 but that is completely up to Blizzard and how the decide to fix the problems that are rampant.
Reply Quote
Look at this beautiful screentshot man!
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/&menu=browser&image_id=1178300&article_id=693108&page=1&show=original
Reply Quote
Nope. I like D3...gaysoline wars, no way.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Warrior
08/24/2012 11:22 AMPosted by GeekUSA
I got bored of GW2 in the beta.

I got bored with MoP during it's beta. Still sticking it out with D3 despite all it's issues. Played WoW since launch non-stop. Think I'm bored with the whole MMO style..quest queues bgs gathering..the scenarios were "meh" pet battles grew tiring after few hours, did the panda thing but its just repackaged classes that exist. The raid scene is well just what it is, high tech bowling league and drama fests. The new talent system is no game changer. At least with D3 there will always be the randomness of the drop and a faster pace. You can still group with friends not be feel like you "fall behind" and have to log in.

GW2 is just more of the same like Rift, TOR, Aion, Lord of the Rings, etc..failed attempts at de-throning WoW. WoW does it best. So if I play MMOs, it will be this; too much time invested.
Reply Quote
DIABLO MADE ME QUIT DIABLO ITSELF.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/1451/jayolo.png
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 11:17 AMPosted by DeadRu
Nope. I'll stick with D3, and buy the mop release of wow. BtW Gw2 is not even a zit on WoW's behind.

If it's so miniscule how come Blizz waited so long to fix so many problems until a day or 2 before the release? If it was as bad of a game as you said, why is Blizz seemingly trying to compete for customers around the time of it's release, when 2-3 weeks prior we had Trade scams / Ui exploit but no fix. Until GW comes out, now it's all fixed+Paragon levels.... hmmm
Reply Quote
1) No. MMO's suck.
2) Only other thing i'd play will be HotS. But it won't make me quit d3.
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Rogue
1. No, GW1 wasn't my type of game at all. I tried it once and hated it.
2. Yes, I have already purchased the game and waiting for tomorrow.
3. I can't play D3 at this state because there is some strange graphic slowdown and almost undetectable screen flashing or something that makes my eyes really tired after 5 minutes of gameplay since 1.0.4. I really wanted to give 1.0.4 a try, so I am hoping today's maintenance will address the issue somehow. I doubt it though, since they are only fixing AH and authentication server issues.
Reply Quote
no. Garbage MMO = Garbage MMO = Garbage MMO

I don't play garbage MMOs

Did you play D3?
Reply Quote
sad but true i will likely quit d3
Reply Quote
1. No, GW1 wasn't my type of game at all. I tried it once and hated it.
2. Yes, I have already purchased the game and waiting for tomorrow.
3. I can't play D3 at this state because there is some strange graphic slowdown and almost undetectable screen flashing or something that makes my eyes really tired after 5 minutes of gameplay since 1.0.4. I really wanted to give 1.0.4 a try, so I am hoping today's maintenance will address the issue somehow. I doubt it though, since they are only fixing AH and authentication server issues.

DUDE!I get that isht too man!.Like a nano second of numbers or some isht.
Reply Quote
D3
Reply Quote
Hi,

1. Is Guild Wars your type of game?
2. If yes, did you buy or will you buy Guild Wars 2? (If no, is there another game that will make you quit D3?)
3. If you did or will buy Guild Wars 2, will you continue to play D3?

For me:

1. It's totaly my type of game
2. I bought Guild Wars 2 yesterday and will start to play as soon as servers goes up
3. I'll probably quit Diablo 3 for Guild Wars 2.

Lets here you people!!

Have a nice day!!

1. Can't say, haven't seen too many mmos like it where the focus is on fun.
2. Already bought.
3. Quit D3 about 2 weeks in. Was fun while it lasted. GW2 had nothing to do with it.
Reply Quote
After thinking....I'm sick of MMORPGs...will never buy GW2 nor WOW xpac or anything
Edited by Gladius#1761 on 8/24/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will buy GW2, but GW2 ain't the reason I don't play D3 much anymore.

D3 is the reason why I don't play D3 much anymore. I can't get into item grinds like I did in D2 anymore.
Reply Quote
View profile
GW2 definitely won't make me quit d3 but tl2 might =p
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Finity
Can't afford any more games. Have just enough for MOP and between that and the new and upcoming changes to D3, I am all set.

Illogical, WoW has a monthly subscription.
Reply Quote
i have d3, got gw.
d3 has made me quit gw after the first day.
!@#$ gw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]