Diablo® III

Leoric's Signet farming stories

well i swapped my WD to Monk for runinng speed, get my spirit regen up to 14.86 with passive's which allows me to run with 34% movement speed(from gear) +25% from Tempest rush,i lose some MF from 315 on WD to 212 on Monk but i think speed is real factor here so now i can run without a break and omg i am lightning fast.I recommend to all monk is a huge difference in your ring speed run's.10h on WD 2 legendary's time for Monk :D
ps
sry for me English
Edited by WiLdEcaRd#2559 on 8/29/2012 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I did about 6 Adria runs (sometimes I went into the oasis so I could look for the rainbow dye) last night but I didn't get a ring this time.

I did finally manage to get to level 60 though! Woo!
Now I can start trying out this Nephalem Valor thang.
Reply Quote
roflmao! At least if you're going to name the thread the same as my old one, post up a screenshot of the ring that confirms you got it lol!
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 06:52 AMPosted by speedforce
roflmao! At least if you're going to name the thread the same as my old one, post up a screenshot of the ring that confirms you got it lol!
I don't think he got it, but was just wanting to continue it...

I'm currently running at 202% MF with 18% MS. I know it's not great, but that's why I'm farming for the ring, so I can actually get some cash. Side note. From farming runs and selling the 2 legendaries I've had drop, i've made 300k. I was actually a little surprised for this.

I've been swapping between royal audience runs and full runs from royal->getting head. Last night was a bust as I got a big fat ZERO legendaries in like 6 hours of farming. I've tried speed runs, 5NV runs, and nada. I know it's RNG, but it's still damn frustrating. What makes me even more sad, is the thought of it dropping and being a 20% ring. RNG truly hates me.

Bah, OP changed the title

Let me make a small plea. PLEASE do not sit there and undercut people by 10m incriments at a time. There really isn't a reason to. When I checked last, I saw this. 99m 89m 80m 79m 70m. this could have easily been 99 98 98 96 95, and they would have probably sold just as fast. The people who are buying these rings, don't buy them because they are cheap, but because of the effect. I know the higher % will hold some value, but come on son! You're needlessly cutting yourself out of profit.
Edited by Error37#1225 on 8/29/2012 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Speed cap at 25% more than that its a waste
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 06:52 AMPosted by speedforce

renamed, sry for the inconvenience hope u dont mind

08/29/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Brainiac

oh ok thx for info
Edited by WiLdEcaRd#2559 on 8/29/2012 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

not if you are a monk
Reply Quote
My 24% ring sold for the starting bid price. :(

The good news is that my starting bid price was $185. :)

Some bad news is that I get only $156.40 put into my PayPal. :|
Reply Quote

not sure current gold price, but assuming you could buy 1m@1.5, that would have been 122m if used BB or 104m from straight cash?
Reply Quote

not sure current gold price, but assuming you could buy 1m@1.5, that would have been 122m if used BB or 104m from straight cash?

It is tempting, but my brain won't allow me to use dollars to buy digital items that are not video games. I will gladly sell digital items for real money though!

This ring is the second thing I found that is good enough to sell for cash. I sold something for $2.00 a long time ago...
Edited by mentok1982#1212 on 8/29/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

It is tempting, but my brain won't allow me to use dollars to buy digital items that are not video games. I will gladly sell digital items for real money though!

This ring is the second thing I found that is good enough to sell for cash. I sold something for $2.00 a long time ago...

I hear you there. I vowed to never buy things with 'Real Money'. The day the RMAH came out, I sold a stolen ring for $7. the one and only that that's ever sold for real money. I almost wish I would have left it as Blizz Bucks.

Point being, that seems like a low amount, and makes me not want to do it. But even getting half of that would multiply the cash I have on hand by like 50 times.
Edited by Error37#1225 on 8/29/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

fleet footed (10%) passive works beyond 25% cap.

But ironically, the DS fallen star rune 25% doesn't stack past cap. Fail
Reply Quote
Not necessarily. You get 25% in gear, then speed boosts through abilities will bring you past the cap.
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 08:57 AMPosted by speedforce
Not necessarily. You get 25% in gear, then speed boosts through (some) abilities will bring you past the cap.

fixed (not all abilities work past cap)
Reply Quote
@All
Thanks for the older thread, Ive been reading it on the mobile for 3-4 days but cdnt really respond from that (its a pain to relogin again and again).

It seems that the 2 main routes are : Alcarnus, sewer and Dahlgur OR only sewers.
VoA halves ur chance coz Manald definitely drops there , confirmed by many people. One person confirmed that Manald dropped in Dahlgur.

My question here is about MF and Stacks.
I am a DPS barb 65k unbuffed, but 0 MF (Other than 8 paragon)
When i ran vault + Sands, I got 2 legen after 5 stacks (some crappy stuff).
But when I ran ONLY sewers, I dont even get a rare, only magic.
What the guide says is it rolls :
Item quality is checked in the following order:
Legendary
6-affix rare
5-affix rare
4-affix rare
2-affix rare
1-affix rare
magic item

If I am getting only Magic and whites, that means I am skipping ALL the rare tiers, which means i'll almost never drop a legen .. So does it make sense as some poster said to go to VoA, get 5s then do sewers or the longer run ?
Reply Quote
I've been doing runs since Sunday and have not gotten my "preciousssss" to drop yet. I'm probably 8-12hrs invested at this point. I've found 3 legendaries; Mage Fist, Broken Crown and Aquila Curaiss and piles of low level rares. I'm starting to hit the wall and I'm itching to get back to Inferno farming/Paragon grinding. (Gods, did I seriously say that.)

I started with less that 100 MF but have bought some cheap MF gear so I'm at ~250mf pre-NV. I've actually gotten no legendary drops since topping 300 buffed MF. Coincidence, I hope.

I started running with my wiz but now I'm running my barb with a build adapted from a high speed NM act 3 gold farm build.

The build is centered around being able to CONSTANTLY SPAM Sprint - (Marathon) for 50% movement bonus. (and a fun wooshy sound effect - like the Six Million Dollar Man if you are as old as me!)

You generate fury with War Cry - (Charge) and attacking clustered mobs with Furious Charge - (Stamina) and then cleave (rupture) while FC is on cooldown. The passive Unforgiving is key. It stops fury from depleting between mobs and actually generates fury (slowly). Animosity also helps fury generation. (If you look at my profile know that I never pop Wrath or use WW while doing this farm. Those are just leftovers from his glory days as a double 'nado build.)

I start with the Unexpected Allies quest, run Stinging winds and Road to Alcarnus to get 5 NV stacks. The I hit the sewers, rescue Adria, sweep the next sewer to Oasis, clear Oasis and all sub-dungeons, caves and events that spawn.
Reply Quote
which difficulty does the ring drop from?
Reply Quote
08/29/2012 10:56 AMPosted by d35366
which difficulty does the ring drop from?

Normal only. So kiss gaining xp goodbye for a while if you want to farm it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]