Diablo® III

Leoric's Signet farming stories

whats with all the china gold farmers they wanna find 100+ rings and ask the dumbest questions,

up to 455x Unexpected allies runs, 1x see no evil and the nastiest spirit stone ever no socket, and str wtf.
Reply Quote
Hi guys i just want to say that I have been following the advices from this thread and after 28hours I finally found it and guess what! Take a look at this picture!
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/smeal1/563f999e.png . It took me at least 12 legendaries to find it. I was farming with 324mf or 399 mf with stack nephalem.I went to farm everywhere sewers, oasis and found nothing. In the last two days, I decided to farm only in royal audience and that's where I found it. I want to say you need a lot of patience and you may find like one legendary each 4hours just to let you know.
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 05:53 AMPosted by DeadLock
To find that ring you must have high speed movement?

I use Vault mainly for speed. Just makes it easier since you can fit in more runs in the same amount of time.

I'll likely switch up and do Act II from the beginning just to test things out as I've gotten really bored trying to find this ring ... Eyes get heavy after awhile, lol.
Reply Quote
I dont get it..

i clear from 1.Shadows in the desert all the way through 7. Blood and Sand.

and this is all ive found.

5x The Crudest Boots
4x Vigilate Belt
3x The Barber
2x Steady Strikers
4x Balance
2x BoneShatters
2x Aquila Cuirass
1x Pox Faulds
3x Manald Heal
2x Scrimshaw
1x The Executioner
1x BoneShatter
2x Broken Crown
1x See no evil
1x Rabid Strike
0x Leoric's Signet

been farming for two weeks, i don't know what else to do Ive wasted roughly 8 hour farm sessions each day.
Reply Quote
I feel you for man. I have put in a lot of time as well to try to get this thing. When I see [Pants] and [Helm] and [Belt], I die a little inside.
A friend of mine got the ring within an hour of farming it. RNG is RNG, I guess. ;/
Reply Quote
like it makes a huge difference grinding paragon levels, i had a four level stretch on a buddy, we've been farming together he got his off the AH for 45mil it was a 22%, im about 12mil away from 28 and hes just hit 26, its dumb as hell.

theirs a theory others are discussing on another website and im really starting to agree with them on it. each game has a set list of !@#$ that can drop and a list of %^-* that wont drop. it makes alot of sense.
Reply Quote
hey guys, i've been farming this for more than 10 runs, is it only snakeman drop this?
Reply Quote
Convic I suggest you to farm only in royal audience. i got it from the snake mob. You really need a lot of patience. Don't waste your time farming somewhere else.
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Smealiko
Convic I suggest you to farm only in royal audience. i got it from the snake mob. You really need a lot of patience. Don't waste your time farming somewhere else.

im gonna try that. i also found out that using your mercenary you don't receive xp and sometimes you don't get loot when he gets the Killing blow

09/15/2012 10:51 AMPosted by DcSK
hey guys, i've been farming this for more than 10 runs, is it only snakeman drop this?

confirmed drops
2x Forgotten Ruins (Dalghur Oasis)
1x Tomb of Khan Dakab (Dalghur Oasis)
1x Tomb of Sardar (Dalghur Oasis)
1x Ancient Cave (Dalghur Oasis)
3x Dalghur Oasis
2x Sewers of Caldeum
1x Royal Audience
everyone has basically gotten it from Serpent Magus, Writhing Deceiver and/or Copperfang Lurker they're lvl is 17, a few have gotten it from chests and/or Goblins (but thats just a random factor and brings a whole new definition to RNG) someone got his off of a Swarm in the sewers.

but i know for a fact you will get a manald almost (90%) of the time in Vault of assassins, same goes for the waterway system where you find shen.
1x Ruined Cistern
Edited by Convic#1479 on 9/15/2012 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Convic
im gonna try that. i also found out that using your mercenary you don't receive xp and sometimes you don't get loot when he gets the Killing blow

I suggest you to use your mecenary so u can get the 25% mf bonus and can you give me the source from that statement?
Edited by Smealiko#1443 on 9/15/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Smealiko

I suggest you to use your mecenary so u can get the 25% mf bonus and can you give me the source from that statement?

go try it, and watch your xp move nowhere, with a merc + 5 NV stacks i sit at 397% so whats the point. if it caps out at 375% anything more is pointless?

im not gonna go search through 2 weeks worth of posts to find the source for you.
Reply Quote
Trying to find this ring is slowly killing my will! Been pumping out 30 min to 4 hour farm runs for a couple of weeks now. Will get there!!

The worst is definitely when a yellow ring drops, and you get a lil sad that it wasn't orange.
Edited by Nashy#1229 on 9/16/2012 2:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
been farmed in royal audience for 30+ times, got rare drops but not the ring
Reply Quote
Trying to find this ring is slowly killing my will! Been pumping out 30 min to 4 hour farm runs for a couple of weeks now. Will get there!!

The worst is definitely when a yellow ring drops, and you get a lil sad that it wasn't orange.

http://i48.tinypic.com/ric650.jpg

that kills you slowly everytime you get something else. add that to the list fml
Reply Quote
So from the time that it takes for a lot of people to try to find this ring either to use it or to sell it...would it not be faster just to work those hours, earn money for the ring or to buy something else?
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 04:46 PMPosted by ADAKAR
So from the time that it takes for a lot of people to try to find this ring either to use it or to sell it...would it not be faster just to work those hours, earn money for the ring or to buy something else?

it takes the fun out of it. diablo 3 is like gambling to me. rather find it than buy it. plus ive given out alot of these lowbie legendarys to new people playing the game.
Reply Quote
would it not be faster just to work those hours, earn money for the ring?

Yes… but If nobody farms this ring, then whom can we buy it from? :)
Reply Quote
For me this ring is kind of like 'the gift that keeps on giving'. Everytime I want to level up a new char or smash out some more paragon levels, I will want at least one of these to reduce my time spent doing that. Overtime, it will eventually pay back the time I spent farming it plus some more.

As long as I'm enjoying myself while doing it (i.e. only farming for enough runs for me to not be bored...which at times is only one run) then I got no issues personally :p
Reply Quote
Don't do just royal audience guys, we have high MF for a reason and if you're just doing whites you're not taking advantage of it (plus that must be boring as hell never seeing a leg till you get the one). It rolls for legendary first therefore your chances are much much higher getting it off an elite. Don't farm just the snake unique in the sewers (I did this over 300 times). I am just now taking the proper route to where Ruins is avaliable wish I would have done that from the start. Then again who am I to give advice since I'm on...

Day 8... 26 legendaries, many copies no ring - starting the day, hour 34...getting low on food and water but apparently my enchantress offered to conjure some. It's the least she could do for I am sure she killed some snake off-screen and the ring dropped.... 399% MF after stacks (I'm going to get 400% for luck today, see if it works)

Newest route:

Quest Start: Lieutenant Vachem

Black Canyon (kill elites only) > Stinging Winds (both sides for Ruins) > Ruins > Alcarnus (Kill Magdha) > Sewers Adria Quest > Basically keep following quest all the way to Oasis clear everything in Oasis and end.

I've done desolate before but at this point if I get a manald heal ring I will quit so I avoid sands.

GL all still looking for it, you're going to need it.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 9/17/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Bloodseeker
You guys are all doing it wrong.

Care to enlighten us?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]