Diablo® III

Mark Legendary drop in the mini-map plz

View profile
I suggested something similar yesterday and I got made fun of :(
I agree. Make it for Set items too.

I'm curious about group play. What if you're in town while other players are killing mobs. If you TP back to them and a legendary dropped while they were progressing, you would miss it.
View profile
Lame idea. Why not just put the Leg directly in your stash.

You people are just endless with your entitlement.
View profile
Arakon
View profile
Legendaries should go straight into our inventory without having to pick them up!

Agree!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398710546
Same thing happened to me, i was doing my usual run on act I then picking up drops then without noticing, i opened my inventory and found a legendary drop.
Never thought about that, great idea :D
View profile
I thought this issue will be addressed together with potions etc.
It's just too damn dark and the sound is so not noticeable amid so much screaming from the freaking corrupted angels.

Worse, so often the items were dropped outside visual range !!!

Just make the thing more obvious plz...I nearly left a legendary item on the ground more than once and only to pick it up completely by accident because I had to running corpse or got lost -_-#. I wonder how many more I missed

Please make the colour more obvious, or, MARK THE LEGENDARY DROP IN THE MINI-MAP Many huge thanks...

Help bump please this is gonna benefit all of us.

You're Lazy. I say no to this. Be patient, be smart, look around, pay attention. It will help you not only in the game, but in life.
08/24/2012 04:03 AMPosted by Probability
Legendary items should pulse on the ground like a raver having a stroke.

I choked on my lunch hahaha.

The OP is correct though I play bulldozer barb and often see drops from mobs who were off screen when they died in my sprint farts : - )
I thought this issue will be addressed together with potions etc.
It's just too damn dark and the sound is so not noticeable amid so much screaming from the freaking corrupted angels.

Worse, so often the items were dropped outside visual range !!!

Just make the thing more obvious plz...I nearly left a legendary item on the ground more than once and only to pick it up completely by accident because I had to running corpse or got lost -_-#. I wonder how many more I missed

Please make the colour more obvious, or, MARK THE LEGENDARY DROP IN THE MINI-MAP Many huge thanks...

Help bump please this is gonna benefit all of us.

You're Lazy. I say no to this. Be patient, be smart, look around, pay attention. It will help you not only in the game, but in life.

No it will not help me in life if I have to spend more time in game not for killing monsters but going back and forth to make sure I didn't miss a drop.

And you didn't provide any valid reasoning at all. You are only saying I'm lazy in a online game. Yeh that I agree I know lazy is bad but stupidity plus hard working is the worst combination for a GAME. In real life hard working may help you with lack of other things but in a game not playing smart is wasting your time you need for your real life. I also don't like rushing in FPS games I admit. But what's it to do with this -_-#
You missed the whole point if you spend less time worrying about if you missed a drop you end up spending more time clearing monsters, isn't that what most ppl wanted?
Edited by Biggerbelly#1299 on 8/24/2012 6:44 AM PDT
mine 100% always drops in fire barley to be seen
08/24/2012 06:13 AMPosted by NiKBel
Same thing happened to me, i was doing my usual run on act I then picking up drops then without noticing, i opened my inventory and found a legendary drop.

Happened to me twice. My resolution only goes up to 1600xXXXX, and I always feel like I may have missed something.
To the very few who said they oppose this improvement...
The most likely explanation is you rarely have legendary drops because you have no MF or you are clearing monsters in a fashion extremely inefficient. Or the second likely explanation is that you missed some godly legendary items you just don't know :p
Even if this improvement does not benefit you, for the sake of general love the human beings ought to have, just say yes for others and they will appreciate you - -
bump
BAD idea

First you want it to be more visible on your screen, next you want an alarm and a siren. Such demanding people these days..

Game was easy, but you noobs say its hard, so now they nerf it even more and many still think its still hard. There's always something to complain about.

The worst is MF, you wanna have high dps, very tank and yet able to get the best loot. Everything has a trade off.

You play fast, you miss it. If you're no good, you won't progress. If you want loot quantity you go for dps, and if you want quality, you go for MF.

You do not get a car that can fly and go underwater at the same time.

Sigh..

Sorry my problem is I clear Act 3 and 4 in DPS gear with MF at 300+75 so fast that I often miss some legendary and 63 items. Yeh I'm noob you are great.
Also the gem plans please, since I dont pick up blues :)
Can you pls add in game pickit.. ya ya.. I don't want to have to even pick it up. All rare/legendary drops go straight to my bags.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]