Diablo® III

2 COMPUTERS 1 GAME?? HELP

I have recently purchased a laptop and now im trying to install D3 on it, but i have already installed on the house computer, does this matter? i have also tried to install the game and it will come up that i need to activate or already activated i have tried both options and the launcher will not start the download? any tips please?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Hi there. You can install it as many times as you want. Your key allows you access to Battle.net, not for install on the PC. You can put it on 100 PCs...but can only access the game from one of them at a time.

Select the "already activated" option and proceed with the install.

The fact that it will not proceed with the download is another issue.
Reply Quote
This is kinda relevant...I just got my wife into the game. I really dont want to buy the game again. Can I download on her computer and we play together or do I have to buy another copy?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
orphan,

You'll each need your own copies of the game attached to your own Battle.net accounts if you'd like to play together. To do that will require purchasing another copy for her.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]