Diablo® III

Question to the Lore Team:

I really want to ask.. Would you guys would be following up on the stories of Shen, Eirena, Kormac, and Lyndon?

I had fun listening to each of their stories and their origins. It would be interesting to know about the Dirgest's Jewel, the Templar Order, the fate of Lyndon's brother, and the true identity of the Prophet.

It would be really appreciated if an official response is given to this post. :)
Reply Quote
I'm assuming yes. My character promised Lyndon he would go with him to Kingsport after this was all over, and Dirgest's Jewel seems like too obvious of a sidequest to not go forward with, as it was not resolved in any way, while the others mostly were.

I don't know about the others, as Kormac sounded like he was going to the Templar place by himself, and Eirena kind of said she met the Prophet already (he was an angel, and he died). But if we don't go to at least Kingsport, that would be a major story error.

Player:
It is gold. We will go to Kingsport one day soon. Then you can pay your debts, and your brother will be free.
Edited by Jailbar#1136 on 8/25/2012 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]