Diablo® III

Best way to get Paragon Levels

LOL please post ideas here. I want to hit 100 fast. :)
Reply Quote
Clear full act 3 as ww barb. Get RSR in helm.

Spend approx 400hrs.
Reply Quote
Thanks LOL, I know kill stuff faster = more exp, stack exp where able to (helm red gem), bonus from items, but... I meant things like, groups, any special areas or tactics. :) Things of that nature. :)
Reply Quote
leoric's ring might help
Reply Quote
Use a build that can kill stuff in 1 hit and gather mobs together. The reason why WW is so powerful is because you can gather large groups and kills them roughly at the same time and after you destroy 30 monsters, you get +XP bonuses. You also get bonuses for killing X amount of monsters in 1 blow.

I leap into a big giant group of monsters and then try to kill them all at the same time, FAST. Usually if it's a good group, I get 3000-4500 XP bonus.

Also socket your helm with the highest ruby gem you can get.
Reply Quote
Is it worth it to unsocket my topaz and lose 25% MF (which will take 8 paragon levels to make up) and use a Ruby - or just level slower with the extra chance at a good item during the process?

My MF is only at about 310% buffed.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 02:14 PMPosted by kenpachi
LOL please post ideas here. I want to hit 100 fast. :)

LOL, the devs said it would take as long as getting to lvl 99 in Diablo 2. If you don't know what that means . . . it'll take you a year. Playing like 4 hours a day, every day . . . it'll take you about a year. Have fun =)
Reply Quote
Is it worth it to unsocket my topaz and lose 25% MF (which will take 8 paragon levels to make up) and use a Ruby - or just level slower with the extra chance at a good item during the process?

Isnt there a 300 mf max now? I think that answers your question. That max is pre neph stacks
Reply Quote
kill stuff
Reply Quote
Do Act 3.
Reply Quote
Act 3 seems to be the fastest, now if only I can stop disconnecting. :)
Reply Quote

Isnt there a 300 mf max now? I think that answers your question. That max is pre neph stacks

My pre NV stacks MF is around 235. So Paragon Level until I hit PL 21 and then start removing MF gear as I level Paragon up past that?
Reply Quote
how about killing stuffs in game than wasting time on board :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Farm Heart of Sin quests... WW barb works best but gets pretty boring after a while..
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 10:04 AMPosted by kenpachi
Act 3 seems to be the fastest, now if only I can stop disconnecting. :)

if you are disconnected cause of WhirlWind.. try to dissable vertical sync in you options.. that helped me..
Reply Quote
FYI, several things mentioned are utter garbage:

1 - +XP on gear
2 - kill streaks and killing blows

To see why, isolate a single mob. Look at your xp total. Kill it. Look again. Compare those two numbers. Mobs are worth thousands of XP. That 100-mob kill streak you set up so carefully that got you ~15k bonus? That's like a 2-3% gain, if that, over the XP you'd have gotten one at a time.

Rubies are worth their weight in legendary drops. Leoric's signet would be sweet. Puny little +X bonuses to XP are worthless (and AFAIK don't come on ilvl 61+ gear, so its on junky items).

Ruby-up, get your 5 NV, and find the biggest collections of mobs you can.
Reply Quote
Lol, off course not.
lvl96 in diablo 3 would take around 3000h
lvl 96-99 would take around 1000h
so, 4000h playtime,
lvl 100 paragon wouldn't take more than
1500h undergeared
1000 good geared
400-600 overgeared
Regards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]