Diablo® III

movement speed

i have:
ring (a) + 6 movement speed ,
boots (b) +12 movement speed ,
wrists (c) + 12 movement speed ...

but total movement speed is 25% ... if i use a + b = 18 , if i use a +c = 18 , if i use b+c = 24 .... how come a+b+c = 25 ?
Reply Quote
Capped at 25?
Weight of Armor?
Likely the first one,
But not sure.
Reply Quote
ring - wanderlust +6
wrists - lacuni prowlers +12
boots - hunter`s hooves +12
Reply Quote
The cap is 25%, no matter what you're wearing.
Reply Quote
since when ?
and where is the discreption ?
Reply Quote
Since the beginning of the game? Well, in beta, I think there might have been some changes to it, I can't remember, but it's been that way since at least late beta. And you're right, actually, I'm not aware of anywhere that clearly states that there is a cap to movement speed bonus (aside from skills, those don't count). It's just something that was figured out early on, probably much the same way you have figured it out, and it's pretty widely known by now.
Reply Quote
so pretty much all u guys r saying - where is no reason to buy more items with more movement speed ? cuz the limit is 25% ?
correct me if im wrong ....
Reply Quote
Have the same issue, already have boots, pants and chest armor with all having 12% but there is only 25% movement speed bonus. I think this is bug?
Reply Quote
its not a bug, its a cap... 25% is the max you can have without skill.
Reply Quote
Yes.. Item movement speed cap is set at 25% movement speed. Some skills such as the barbarians "sprint" give you skill movement speed which can surpass the 25% movement cap, but as far as gear is concerned 25% is the cap. There is no bug there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
However, it is an issue that this doesn't appear to be documented anywhere. It should be in the game guide. I suggest posting in the website bug report forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355037/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]