Diablo® III

Show of ur DH and help improve gear!

Hey this is mine u can take a look if u like... xD
so my idea with this thread is to let people show of their DH profile and then let people comment on the DH to give them an idea to where to upgrade next. Or give other people ideas or feedback on how awsome their char is. That means only write if u want people to comment on ur character.
Ofc. all gear can get upgraded in some degree, so only point out key points on the character above to improve. Example>

MONKEYBOY ur gear is awsome but ur quiver is crap, maybe upgrade that next, i know a way to get that cheap.

Or... / Get crit chance on ur bracers instead of vit. / wtf where is ur magic find... etc.

Anyways thanks for ur time.
Edited by MONKEYBOY#6600 on 8/29/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol your quiver is not crap at all. in fact its one of the best rares i've seen. nice resist though, but perhaps get some armor as well, since they both give dmg reduction and your armor seems a bit low for 600 allres
Reply Quote
@Jd007

SPeechless about ur armor .. too powerfull
Reply Quote
thanks jd007, u got good dex. 2200 that is crazy and ur shoulders, amulet is so good xD if i was u i would try to look for a natalyas gaze with crit chance or a way to up ur crit hit dmg. but besides that very nice.
Edited by MONKEYBOY#6600 on 8/30/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 12:29 AMPosted by MONKEYBOY
thanks jd007, u got good dex. 2200 that is crazy and ur shoulders, amulet is so good xD if i was u i would try to look for a natalyas gaze with crit chance or a way to up ur crit hit dmg. but besides that very nice.

i actually have a second gaze with crit chance and higher dex, but no socket. im using the socket one for bonus XP while paragon leveling :P. gaze with socket and crit is so rare and expensive...
Reply Quote
@keat84

well TBH i dont know alot about Tank hunters (and by that i mean i know nothing) but imo you lack crit chance somthing bad if i were you and rolling a tank dh id start by slowly upgrading each pice by keeping the defensive states as much as possible while finding some crit chance

that would be the fastest way of increasing your dps only issue is that crap is very expensive :(
Reply Quote
imo try focusing on discipline instead of all res
Reply Quote
what you guys think i should upgrade next? I'm thinking of selling my Manticore and getting a better bow
Reply Quote
Pat - your dps is not awful, and your life is pretty good. How many times do you die in act 3 solo? I would actually focus on getting around 350 res all before i Look into upgrading damage, but thats just me :). Look into upgrading dps or all res now. Nice build
Edited by Nathanielle#1378 on 8/30/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@pattheman

tbh that manticore is a 9k dps upgrade for me.

but from what i can see your trying to be a glass cannon and a tank choose one either drop the rez all/vit gear and get some more crit and dex or just go for all res and vit in your current state you are pretty decent but it seems your gear is chosen out of not knowing exactly what you want your dh to do.

With your crit dmg id say your #1 stat to improve would be crit you should get 1.2k dps+ for each 1% crit you get
Reply Quote
Ragna - your damage is S I C K! You probably need more armor though and all res, but your pretty end game already. Just paragon level? Lol
Reply Quote
Woops! My xbow isnt equipped, haha. its a 1350 110 dex 100% socket gem.

My stats are:
111k dps
450 AR
37k life
3200 armor (i think)
Full nats
Reply Quote
im trying to be a high dps DH that can take a decent amount of hits i wanna have about 500 - 700 all res with 100k dps no ss
Reply Quote
@pat - Thats where i am now, well i have 450 res all but im getting there :). What life are you aiming? I want to have 40k. i only have 37k now
Reply Quote
And prey for a 2 socket manticore :)

08/30/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Nathanielle
Ragna - your damage is S I C K! You probably need more armor though and all res, but your pretty end game already. Just paragon level? Lol
Edited by Ragnarok#6841 on 8/30/2012 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
And prey for a 2 socket manticore :)

Definitely... Ive gotten 5 legendaries post 1.04, not that good though. Best i got was a vizor staff, about 8M
Reply Quote
the only desire from rez all i have is to not get oneshot by whites (which i already dont get onshot anymore). My playstyle dosnt cope with the tank hunter i just have no love for it imo glass cannon rules all, but that is just my opinion.
Reply Quote
Most of the people replying in this thread are 2 hand weapons how about duals...
Reply Quote
and a freakin hellrack that sold for the price of a brimstone, lol
Reply Quote
Everyone has more all resist than me =P I suppose that is one of my main areas to address in the near future?

I'm so envious of everyone that has the new nat's stuff and manticore! You're so lucky!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]