Diablo® III

Show of ur DH and help improve gear!

@HolyDust:
Maybe you can get a better quiver ?

You don't have enough dex on my opinion, try to get gear with better stats overall ?
Reply Quote
@Balizk try for some more crit/crit damage/atk speed on gloves, rings and amulet. You can only get those in a few places, it would really help your dps. Always keep in mind that a decent amount of speed/crit/damage/dex is better than a supremely high amount of one that lacks the others. Know what stats are worth, and choose accordingly.

I'm a glass cannon, I don't want res all or armor (I've intentionally sacrificed it).
Reply Quote
I refuse to be burrowed by the other posts. :p I still heed the advice.

I need help too. I'm not very rich (gold wise nor am I planning to buy stuff on RMAH) FYI. I'm in need of some real good solid advice of which items you suggest I keep and take priority of upgrading?

My DH's interest is to become a solid glass cannon ~ to hit 100k + DPS with high crit chance and crit damage. Obviously, I can't afford to buy nats yet so scratch that off your list of upgrades for me.

I'm actually quite happy with my crit damage and my crit chance is like 10% away from 40+ so I suppose that's pretty good.

Pretty good with kiting, so aspd is of least importance. I think I need more dex but it's pretty tough to lose too much hp. With my current DR% and hp I can take atleast 2-3 hits before I die without gloom which is satisfactory for me. Not to brag but I'm pretty cool with dodging hits too so I suppose I can take off a tad bit of my vit (contridactory, yep.).

I know that a lot of my gear needs upgrading -- like for example my pants. I've been looking for a high dex low vit 2 socket one but to no avail and a better weapon -- but enough to keep my crit damage that high -- and a helmet.

Discipline is nice, but can be pretty expensive if it comes along with decent rolled stats and to be honest I'm pretty happy with the nightstalker + suppression fire combo for disc regen so I'm cool with that.

Any advice from the pros out there? I haven't tried solo farming act 3 because my friends are always on anyway and we play coop but I'd really like my damage to hit the 100k mark w/o SS.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
didn't read whole thread, but @balizk maybe work on your gems? easy upgrade if you max them out. i think you can get up to star without need for plans. =)

i know i need a better helm to match the rest of my gear... working on it. lol!
Edited by FuzzyLogic#1933 on 8/30/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My DH is a glass canon. I'm 300k DPS with SS and 96 without it.
I'm trying to put some resists (without lowering my DPS) and more vit but any upgrade now is sooo expensive..
I can solo act 1 (almost no stop) and 2, but I die some times at 3 and usually go coop.
Any ideas would be welcome
Reply Quote
@FuzzyLogic - obviously helm, you know that. IMO you would do well to find amulet and ring with dex, as that stat is somewhat low. You could definitely afford give up some HP to gain the DPS boost from 200+ dex.
Reply Quote
i know i need a better helm to match the rest of my gear... working on it. lol!

Do you ever.
Reply Quote
@ThorinC5
Definitely up your vit and max disc. I know its tough at the moment as you are stacked with dex :) I feel that i have a hard time kiting mid act 3 and act 4 without getting damaged by normal mobs when fighting off elites .. that bit of increase in vit will help u out when playing solo. Think your first upgrade can be a Quiver with more vits and max disc . Just my 2 cents :) Cheers
Reply Quote
Glass Cannon

130,000 DPS

HELP! I WANT MOOARR!!
Reply Quote
Hey I'm building a balanced DH... looking to upgrade pieces for 5-10 mil and get 3-4k dps or 25-35K EHP, hard to find such upgrades on the AH though... any suggestions? ;o

I have about 10-20 mil right now I could spend.
Reply Quote
I seriously need help with gear/skills. I can not survive a3 at all..
Reply Quote
Looking to add ~ 300 Dex
I'm upgrading socketed gems for additional 40% Crit Damage
Looking to add 10 to attack speed.

I estimate around 80K DPS (Non SS) w/o scoundrel with that set-up

Where to cut, quickest/cheapest way there?
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Sancin

just taking a quick look and you don't have a belt and quiver.
Reply Quote
In the same boat kinda with Insomnia... where can I find upgrades to add about 3-4k dps for about 5m?
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Sancin

Start with a good Quiver

Take a look at my build. Rolling through A3 right now after about a 6-8 week hiatus building up my barb and wiz.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, was in the AH.. Just put a belt and quiver on
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 02:24 PMPosted by VoBomaye
In the same boat kinda with Insomnia... where can I find upgrades to add about 3-4k dps for about 5m?

Quiver...

Or

Ammy with Crit Dmg Crit Chance
Reply Quote
I only have 4m gold left after upgrading my barbs equipment... I realized afterwards that playing my DH was much more fun.
Reply Quote
am i really invisible here or something? ><
Edited by Armament#1204 on 8/30/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ThorinC5
Definitely up your vit and max disc. I know its tough at the moment as you are stacked with dex :) I feel that i have a hard time kiting mid act 3 and act 4 without getting damaged by normal mobs when fighting off elites .. that bit of increase in vit will help u out when playing solo. Think your first upgrade can be a Quiver with more vits and max disc . Just my 2 cents :) Cheers

Thanks! I will look for it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]