Diablo® III

Show of ur DH and help improve gear!

am i really invisible here or something? ><

haha, i would change out your gloves or right ring. dex, crit chance, crit damage, and speed if you can. then pants with at least two sockets. upgrade your gems.
Reply Quote
@blkdrgn

I'm jelly of your cloak. If only it had +1 more max discipline >.>

Btw, isn't this just another "Rate the DH above you" thread?
Reply Quote
Any advice here? Seems I can't get any better item in any spot without spending 100s of millions, but im dumb so what do I know. I can farm act 2 ok, but would like to be able to get into act 3. Whats my worst item?
Reply Quote

I C U Armament

I see you're trying the balance build.

For all intents and purposes, 1 STR = 1 Armor. You get+240 armor more than an average DH with all that additional strength. Period.

10 INT = 1 All Resistance. You get 28 A/R points for the extra Int on your gear from a typical DH.

Looks like you're unbalanced generating tons of Discipline unnecessarily. Drop Smoke Screen & Drop suppression fire in favor of Bat companion and you'll be shooting more + the additional physical damage.

Try Ball Lightning. Multi-Shot basically gives you 5 shots and you're out of Hatred. I get off 18 shots of Ball Lightning before I need to switch to Hungering Arrow. Waaaay more sustained damage.

Add ~350 Vitality, DPS is enough to mop up with Ball Lightning
Reply Quote
@AmazingLarry

You can upgrade ALL of your gear with little to no money. Replace that helmet with Andariel. And you need to up your crit chance if you want to dig into act 3 at all. The amulet needs to go, gear needs to have dex and not other stuff.
Reply Quote
@actafoolzz: Your gear is impressive, the only thing I didn't like was the lack of hp/resists, but it seems like you can 1-2 shot just about anything as it is anyway, so that's probably a non-issue for you. Also, im jealous of those rings.

edit: and gloves! :drool:
Edited by Hydrazine#1539 on 8/30/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

haha, i would change out your gloves or right ring. dex, crit chance, crit damage, and speed if you can. then pants with at least two sockets. upgrade your gems.

finally some decent advice. thank you thank you!

@Frigg - thank you too! I haven't used ball lightning in a while so I'll give it a shot when I get home from work tonight. I like multi-fire for the radius mainly because it doesn't take a lot of mouse slashing skills to shoot with it.

do you have any suggestions like blkdrgn when it comes to my gear?
Reply Quote
@blkdrgn

I'm jelly of your cloak. If only it had +1 more max discipline >.>

Btw, isn't this just another "Rate the DH above you" thread?

it was cheap and it's only 1 point. i figure by the time i need to use the last of my disc, i would have regen some back so 1 or 2 is fine to lose. i gave up 10k dps for disc but it was totally worth it.
Edited by blkdrgn#1658 on 8/30/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Frigg - thank you too! I haven't used ball lightning in a while so I'll give it a shot when I get home from work tonight. I like multi-fire for the radius mainly because it doesn't take a lot of mouse slashing skills to shoot with it.

do you have any suggestions like blkdrgn when it comes to my gear?

You really need more A/R and Vitality to be viable.

Search for a 200+ Vitality w/Socket cross bow with acceptable crit dmg / socket combo to get it. Your cb is actually kinda lightweight so that should be action #1. You can get north of 1000 on the cb with lower base crit of around 50-60 (keep socket) without much trouble.

All resistance maxes out at 80 no matter what. Look for 55+ A/R when upgrading.
Reply Quote
I'm actually quite okay with how much vit and AR I have as I've said on my very first post I'm much more interested in dealing more damage. With the amount of EHP and DR% I currently have I can get off with getting 2-3 hits before dying and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Thanks for the advice though. The xbow idea actually sounds terrific. I'll see if I can find one with better stats and dmg but w/ lower CDR. I totally missed out on that part.
Edited by Armament#1204 on 8/30/2012 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@AmazingLarry

You can upgrade ALL of your gear with little to no money. Replace that helmet with Andariel. And you need to up your crit chance if you want to dig into act 3 at all. The amulet needs to go, gear needs to have dex and not other stuff.

Depends on your definition of little to no money :)
I have about 16m atm so I can look into an Andariel's, as the cheapest ones are going for about 5m. Thanks for the advice, ill see what I can do, but was having trouble finding anything earlier. I guess part of the problem is not wanting to ditch my magic find.
Reply Quote
Me next, me next!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice!
Reply Quote
I've looted all my armor on Act 3, any tips on what to improve?
Reply Quote
I know my rings, pants, helm, boots, and quiver could all be upgraded, any thoughts?? I'm on a phone and so it makes it really difficult to look at other profiles so I apologize for not critiquing the persons build above me. I will though when I get home :]
Reply Quote
@VoBomaye

You have too much health IMO. You could easily sacrifice the VIT on the dps pieces like jewelry and gloves to get more DPS for about the same budget. Also you can get a 1250 dps crossbow with 100 dex and a socket for less than 10 mil if you are somewhat patient with the AH, should be a decent upgrade.
Reply Quote
returning from a few weeks off the game, trying those new tank builds and feeling totally lost.
would love some advices about gear and skills, especially to raise my DPS and HP
Reply Quote
@SBC - I'd say you should replace your amethysts with emeralds for an easy DPS increase. Your resists are pretty good + HP as is. Go aim for some crit chance for easy DPS gain also :).
Reply Quote
Ei im back and i got my xbow equipped now :) comments?
Reply Quote
hi there. i just want to ask how can i improve on my hybrid facetank build. it's still incomplete though. any suggestions would be appreciated and it's only a budget build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]