Diablo® III

Fast Paragon Leveling?

Hi, I have about 6 paragon levels atm and was wondering a quicker way to level up. I can clear act 3 easily and wanted to see what my best bet was. I currently start on the Siegebreaker quest, clear all three Keep Depths, Underbridge, then I kill Siegebreaker, clear up to Cydea, Kill Cydea, Kill Azmo. Repeat.
Anyone know of maybe an A1? or A2? route that is better? Or even a better route for A3? Thanks, any help is appreciated
Waffle
Reply Quote
Arreat crater level 1 and 2, those spiders are the best spot to make exp combo.
Towers arn't bad aswell, but in fact you need to clear fast enough.
Say you're 2 times more fast in act 2, you should go there of course.
Reply Quote
Im definetly quick enough for ACT3, but due to the 5 stack exp increase, wouldn't it be more efficient to do big, long runs rather than just farming arreat crater level 1-2?
Reply Quote
I'm doing the exact same thing you're doing and it seems to be the quickest route.

With the NV stack, you're better off farming the entire Act instead of small portions of it. The drops are better that way too.
Reply Quote
Good to hear Droth. Would you say the route would be more or less efficient if we would include Ghom somehow?
Reply Quote
If you are clearing the entire act anyways why not just start at the beginning and do the whole thing? that way you can include ghom.
Reply Quote
I'm doing entire Act 1 runs. I think full runs will level faster than doing partial/farming runs. My Barb is at plvl 7 1/2.
Reply Quote
I've been doing Ghom quest all the way to Azmodan, but seems like Arreat Crater 1 & 2 are faster thanks to the spiders.

It's better off to re-stack 5 NV on a good farming spot, than to keep the 5 stacks and continue farming bad spots.

Also, Crypt of the Ancients in Act 1 is decent XP for the less-geared. Boring because you won't get many good rares, but XP per min is faster than Arreat Crater.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 09:42 AMPosted by LordZeus
If you are clearing the entire act anyways why not just start at the beginning and do the whole thing? that way you can include ghom.
We aren't "clearing the entire act". The first areas of act 3 such as The Battlefields and The Bastions Keep seem to be very extensive and have very few elites for their size. The more compact areas such as The Keep Depths and Arreat crater/Tower of the Damned/Cursed seem to be WAY more efficient.
Reply Quote
Find something you enjoy doing or you're never going to make it. If you can find something that you'll spend two hours doing that's 75% as efficient as something you don't like and will only spend a half hour at before you rage quit, you're not gaining at a higher daily rate.
Reply Quote
If you're kinda speed farming u can run from large mob to large mob, or let them follow you till you have that large mob. Don't those give u the most exp anyways? Bastions keep (while outside) may not have a lot of elites, but those large mobs give you a huge boost to exp.

You can easily get 60+ kills in a row on those levels.
Reply Quote
If you're kinda speed farming u can run from large mob to large mob, or let them follow you till you have that large mob. Don't those give u the most exp anyways? Bastions keep (while outside) may not have a lot of elites, but those large mobs give you a huge boost to exp.

Why bother when you can get just as many/more in a smaller, more confined area?
Reply Quote
I start on kill azmo, then run ramparts to get 5 stacks, the keep, bridges, each of the craters. Not killing bosses just elites. 20mill/hour. Need to get my dps up and it will be more.
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 09:53 AMPosted by donk
I start on kill azmo, then run ramparts to get 5 stacks, the keep, bridges, each of the craters. Not killing bosses just elites. 20mill/hour. Need to get my dps up and it will be more.

Killing Cydaea grants about 100k exp.Its definetly worth it.
Reply Quote
anyone using leoric's ring to boost exp gains?
Reply Quote

well you certainly don't have to do it, if you feel like you have the best run why did you ask for opinions and help?
Reply Quote

well you certainly don't have to do it, if you feel like you have the best run why did you ask for opinions and help?

I never said I had the best xp run. I am just stating why I disagree with your suggestions.

08/26/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Lorenze
anyone using leoric's ring to boost exp gains?

Wish I had the 100m+ to get one....
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Waffle!@#$

Killing Cydaea grants about 100k exp.Its definetly worth it.

means I have to run towers which can be very slow. Would increase my run time by 100% at a guess.
Reply Quote
Do this
Keeps 3 backward into town then go from korsikk to ice cave and then run all the way down the bridge and then arreat crater
Reply Quote
When you dismiss my idea then you are pretty much left with what you are doing, which would leave your run as the best in your opinion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]