Diablo® III

Normal Staff Of Herding Plan Duplicates

I seem to have 2 of these plans on normal. How ever I already own the staff of Herding. Is it possible to make it so we can sell these items,salvage them,or make it so once you have the staff you can't pick up those plans on normal anymore? I just don't want them sitting in my stash and start building up and taking space in my stash.
Edited by Matrix#1265 on 8/23/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there. Do what i do when i get doubles especially when its account bound and can't sell it. i take it with me and play an act. then simply drop it. As far as Plans, i have like 5 exalted whatever and i have no clue what to do with them since my blacksmith already knows the plan. Tried AH..forget it.. Leaning towards merchant..
Reply Quote
You should find me in game and drop a duplicate for me. I've killed izul at least 50 times and he hasnt dropped it yet for me. =/
Reply Quote
This is retarded. I picked up a duplicate staff of herding plan and I cant drop it or sell it. It's wasting a spot in my inventory. How do I get rid of it?
Reply Quote
If you cant drop the item put it in your stash. Make a new character, retrieve items from stash you cant get rid of. Then leave game and delete the character. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]