Enchantress says:
Do you see the enemy over there?
Let us cleanse it from this land.

Does it make more sense then:
Let us cleanse this land from it.

she wants to bath the elite monster? dafuk
Reply Quote
I have to say that your post have made my day ^_^

and yes it does sound odd thing to say, English is not my mother language so when I read/hear
"Let us cleanse it from this land." it sounds like that she wants to send the enemy somewhere else, somewhere better.

Meaning that the current place that they are in is not good enough, so as an act of mercy on the enemy's soul she will kill him LOL. Maybe she is a psychopath
Edited by Berserk#2897 on 8/25/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah i imagined the same

so good XD
Reply Quote
You guys' English is pretty good considering it isn't your mother tongue.

However, it is mine, and I can tell you both that this phrase isn't strange and doesn't mean what you're thinking.

Essentially the word cleanse in this case would be synonymous with kill, purge, destroy, wipe out, or annihilate; Among other similar terms. She's telling you (The Player), that the enemies are dirt/scum/etc and you need to rid them of the world by 'cleansing' them from it.

Hope that helped.
Edited by eric0095#1951 on 8/26/2012 4:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wtf?.... lol
Reply Quote
Cleanse = Kill
I've even heard of hitmen being called "cleaners".

I like her phrase "A powerful enemy we have laid low!". "Laid low" is a cool sounding phrase.
Reply Quote
The way she says demon "daemon" surprises me cause i first thought that Blizzard made a spelling mistake.
Reply Quote
Her voice was so sexy that it was hard to even focus on what she was saying. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]