Diablo® III

Guild Wars 2 is way better then wow and D3

Let's face it, Guild Wars 2 is way better then wow and diablo 3, I don't even want to play those games now.

So good bye Blizzard, I am sure I won't come back even if you get pvp up for D3 or wow hits 6.0 what so ever.

Usually im all for bashing WoW and D3..

But who honestly gives a crap? Why would you even make this thread
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 11:01 PMPosted by TheCursed
the 10 million copies it sold but when patch 1.04 was released it went up again."

http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

Now its at an all time low of 3k players :)
Reply Quote
LOVE D3 :)
LOVE GW2
WoW is not my thing :) easy choice for me :)
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
I play everything, I played GW2 when it was released, the game was sold a few days ago, for me not to even keep a game that has no monthly fee, should say something. I hated the game, I too, feel the environments looked bland and just crappy, "yes, I run settings at max", I agree about the pvp, wvwvwvw is the best it has, which isn't actually in the "world" it's an instanced map you have to wait to play, and it's 100 percent zerg fest, how can you argue it's not lol. GW2 doesn't even come close to WOW, a WOW which has become horrid imo, yet, after playing GW2 and getting to 80, which, by all means was the hardest thing to do, since I was so friggin bored, I decided to throw $15 on WOW, which I took off a little over a year from, and I played all night into the early morning playing what I feel, even in bg's and especially in "real world pvp" which my pvp server has a lot of, was much more exciting. WOW isn't all that, I'm sick of it, but it's way better then GW2 period. This is from someone, who again, like I did with the first GW'S, was saying how it would be the game to finally triumph over WOW, if that's even possible, since Blizz gets alot of dough with their p2p. But GW2 isn't. I now wait for TITAN or STAR CITIZEN as the game that keeps me off WOW, until atleast WOW expansions come out, which I don't mind buying and playing for a few months until the next one. I just find it funny that there are people on a BLIZZARD website fighting for GW2..........too much lol.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Rigørmørtis
which I took off a little over a year from
That's why you're a level 86 right.
Reply Quote
Gw2 is a game for girls to play dress up with. Enjoy your loot system based on gaing a new pretty dress to try on. Terrible, faceroll dungeons and a total lack of pve outside of leveling. No endgame at all. WvW is ten minutes of running to kill a door and almost no pvp. Invisible zerg armies spawning on top of you. No allies on the minimap so you spend most of your time looking for everyone. Horrid in every sense of the word.

The only thing I like about the game is spvp.

gw2 is the biggest disappointment of the year because it had the most hype and expectations with it. Do you think wow caters to casuals? then you've not tried gw2. It's a game built for casuals to play. Once you hit 80 then the game is over. but by then you've done a lot of dynamic events and probably seen how bad the dungeons are and how ugly and frustrating the high levels zones are and you're ready to quit.

gw2 is not dying even though i transferred to four different servers and they all had mostly empty zones. plus xfire numbers are low. also almost no one is streaming gw2 or watching the streams now. the viewers barely goes over 200 most nights on twitch. the game is brand new and the views are already so low. today they released new content and paid tournaments. i saw the viewers on twitch jump over 300. wow has 15k most nights. but the game isn't dying because the pvp crowd will prop it up.

so you don't like your char looking good?. Dungeons are not faceroll people just choose to do the easier paths because its faster or the other versions are broken new MMO with Broken stuff who woulda thunk.

If you payed any attention to the games development Endgame started at lvl 1.. You know less than 5 minutes after you make your char your in a Boss Fight?

Would you go into a dungeon with out a group. i Wouldn't So why go into WvW such a Massive scale match alone? If you don't wanna run to a door go help take supply camps, kill dolyaks cut off enemy reinforcements Get NPC's to work for your server. and there is plenty of PVP .. all those guys named invader or defender In the keeps Blowing the Zerg to bits.. are players. Invis armies are true sometimes. More bugs ooh no Wanna Find People go to the commander Icons or the Cross swords on the map indicating your teams involvement in fights. or the Swords under your Keep icons telling you enemies are attacking it.

Once you hit 80 quit when you come back no one will out gear you. Or Work on Legendaries see how long it takes casually playing to get those. High lvl zones are the Upper limit However you can easily go Back to whatever zone you wish Get down scaled still get gear and play somewhere you like.

Low zones are emptier than they were at release That's a surprise I guess as more people get to the higher end of levels they enter the lower zones less.

I don't Follow Twitch and all that but id imagine it being a subless MMO with only 2 months under its belt compared to WoW with over 10 million Subs as well as tons of Ex players who may still enjoy the game just don't want to or cant play it as much, GW2 would have Lower Numbers I'm sorry you didn't Enjoy your time playing. Maybe go back To Gear Grinding to play seems like you like that better anyway.
Reply Quote
Gw2 is a game for girls to play dress up with. Enjoy your loot system based on gaing a new pretty dress to try on. Terrible, faceroll dungeons and a total lack of pve outside of leveling. No endgame at all. WvW is ten minutes of running to kill a door and almost no pvp. Invisible zerg armies spawning on top of you. No allies on the minimap so you spend most of your time looking for everyone. Horrid in every sense of the word.

I guess you missed the memo that Endgame starts at level 1 since levels aren't really that big of an impact vs. anything in Guild wars 2. WvW isn't 10 minutes that's just retarded or you don't know wtf you're doing.
Lol @ the first sentence, you like your characters to look like sh1t? I certainly don't. Glad my loot isn't centered around min-maxing everything for a super large useless e-peen.

10/25/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Geargrinder
gw2 is the biggest disappointment of the year because it had the most hype and expectations with it. Do you think wow caters to casuals? then you've not tried gw2. It's a game built for casuals to play. Once you hit 80 then the game is over. but by then you've done a lot of dynamic events and probably seen how bad the dungeons are and how ugly and frustrating the high levels zones are and you're ready to quit.

WoW HAS been catering to casuals LMAO -_-' omg i need like a million third party facepalms for the amount of disappointment for what you've stated. And No GW2 is not the biggest disappointment of the year they've had less !@#$ups than the fiasco that happens here; not even close to a disappointment and they didn't have 11 years of anticipation and hype. 60% of the population here lmao 10 million sales, remembered by 6 mill+ players that this game is the most retarded %^-* of the year and a massive disappointment to the Diablo franchise. oh FYI Diablo3 catered to casuals bcuz too many crybabies don't know how to invest in a proper build tree and just needs a free re-spec. GW2 is for like everyone casuals and hardcore if you can't even beat all the secret jumping puzzles maybe you should call yourself a casual player lmao.

gw2 is not dying even though i transferred to four different servers and they all had mostly empty zones. plus xfire numbers are low. also almost no one is streaming gw2 or watching the streams now. the viewers barely goes over 200 most nights on twitch. the game is brand new and the views are already so low. today they released new content and paid tournaments. i saw the viewers on twitch jump over 300. wow has 15k most nights. but the game isn't dying because the pvp crowd will prop it up.

I dont' knwo why you're comparing stats to a game that's been out for 2 months vs. one that's been out for like 8 years, it'd be pretty sad if for WoW if GW2 did have that number way above a well established game rofl, definitely not the other way around. And xfire isn't a reliable source lol. Who watches streams anyways when you can play the fking game unless it's an actual tournament you actually watch someone play through an MMORPG? that sounds extremely boring dude. -_-'
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 10/26/2012 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
TERA > D3 > GW2
Reply Quote
View profile
Terrible, faceroll dungeons

LOL, coming from a player who is actively playing one of the biggest "faceroll dungeon" fests that you can play.

Dungeons in GW2 are supremely harder then WoW's.

No endgame at all

It's absolute statements like these that give you no credibility.

No allies on the minimap so you spend most of your time looking for everyone. Horrid in every sense of the word.

There's these things called Commanders.

Once you hit 80 then the game is over.

For you it seems, not for others including myself.

Once you hit 80 then the game is over. but by then you've done a lot of dynamic events and probably seen how bad the dungeons are and how ugly and frustrating the high levels zones are and you're ready to quit.

Surely a game built for casuals cannot frustrate an elite player like yourself?

WvW is ten minutes of running to kill a door and almost no pvp.

Probably why you lose a lot too, no tactics, no organization, if you don't capture supply routes and supply depots, if you don't take advantage of helping NPC's and just "beat on a door for 10 minutes" then you are most likely going to get rolled.

You can dislike GW2 all you want, heck it's not a game for everyone, but your views aren't very objective and it's easy to tell. Also a good amount of misinformation.
Edited by TwoSwordsII#1323 on 10/27/2012 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Gnome Rogue
I became so bored very quickly with GW2.

In a weeks time, I had leveled my character to level 7. What did I do to gain so much XP? Good question! I have no idea!!!

I ran around a lot. That I do know. I joined others in "killing" things. Half the time, I managed to get only one hit in but still got credit for the kill. Still got credit for something other people did. That was a huge turn off for me.

Vista points. I mean wow, really? XP for viewing your surroundings?

Portal/Spawn points. Again. Really? I gain XP for finding a spawn location?

I thought the artwork was different but it failed to keep me visually interested for any considerable amount of time.

Classes. They're all similar and there is no specialization of any significance. Your group for example can all be Char and still objectives can be completed without much difficulty.

GW1 in my opinion was 1000x better in every category that GW2 claimed to be. Visual effects, music, questing, XP is "earned" as opposed to shared and truly meaningful cooperative gameplay where each class makes a huge difference in teamwork.

GW2 fails. Period.
Reply Quote
In a weeks time, I had leveled my character to level 7. What did I do to gain so much XP? Good question! I have no idea!!!

It takes me 1 hour to reach lvl 7 and i all questing and events by my self. You are against getting exp for things other than killing things even though you admitted to being utterly horrible at leveling.

Look at your lame WoW gnome. You are a joke, and any opinion you have with any game is laughable.
Reply Quote
@Cursed

I looked at his level and Disregarded his post as Trolling. Back to GW2 i Have Alt: alts higher lvl than 7 to worry about
Reply Quote
GW2 is infested with bots.....Makes the game less enjoyable.....
Reply Quote
It does have Alot of bots However Anet is actively Banning them just Last week they banned over 10k While also hiring a team of people whose only task is : "operation bot destruction."

Ontop of that they are Beefing up account security and Reduced Account thefts (the majority of bots are from stolen accounts)

Most MMO's have Bot issues Anet is working on its.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Lets-talk-about-that-GW2-Article-on-Gamespy/first(Bottom of the page)
Edited by Discordian#1294 on 10/29/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Geargrinder
Just uninstalled gw2 today and it feels great knowing I won't have to play that irritating game. Only the pvp crowd props that game up since there's no endgame and all the players are quitting. I'm not going to play wow though. I tried out mop and just can't play that either. I don't think mmos are my cup of tea because I don't like !@#$ in tea.

Good for you.. Too bad no one cares..

Congratulations on wasting $55 on MoP.. The most juvenile expansion created in MMO history
Reply Quote
Good for you.. Too bad no one cares..

Congratulations on wasting $55 on MoP.. The most juvenile expansion created in MMO history

He has a lvl 90 WoW avatar and he realized "mmos arent his cup of tea". Thats...
face palm.
Reply Quote
GW2 is getting ridiculous now! Half of each server's population are BOTS! Packs and packs of 40+ bots work farm spots 24/7 in every corner every zone every Gon Dang map!

In my 20 years of MMO experience, I have never seen anything as ridiculous as GW2!

On top, any thread talks about bot on the official forum will get immediately instantly deleted gone in split second... go figure that out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]