Diablo® III

ERROR 52

Basing on speculation only..... So I've heard that people got banned (third party software) for being persistence in farming and having 220+ Magic Find. But were actually not using a third party software.... Is this true or not?
Edited by Stevablo#1550 on 8/24/2012 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Blizzard will say that most bans are justified. However, false positives can happen, though they are rare. If you feel a suspension was done in error then feel free to contest it via the link given in the email you received. They will review the account data and if it was a false positive, reverse it. Be aware though, they have ways of detecting 3rd party software so if they have records of someone doing that, then getting it overturned would be impossible.
Reply Quote
I deleted the email on accident and it's not in my trash, what do i do?
Reply Quote
06/03/2013 04:43 AMPosted by TDUBS420
I deleted the email on accident and it's not in my trash, what do i do?

to appeal account suspension/ban you have to put in a support ticket
start here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/how-to-appeal
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Using the Support menu do the following Product D3 > I can't login > I am banned or suspended and wish to appeal. State your case there and they will have a fresh set of eyes review the logs.
Reply Quote
what do I do if I was wrongfully banned for third part software, apealed, won, and my account was rolled back but i still cannot log onto diablo 3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]