Diablo® III

Anyone with Wailing Host + Litany?

Anyone got Wailing Host + Litany of Undaunted set? I really wonder how much does the skeleton proc hits for, cant find any info anywhere...

Thanks for your input.
Reply Quote
Got lucky and had one drop today, so I bought the other to play with the proc.

The rings proc a skelly quite often. Seems to be one hanging around all the time.

They last for 20s before they despawn.

Can't tell if there's a proc delay of any kind, as you can usually get antoher one to pop up right after.

No need to target, just attack air.

With that, you either summon a ranged (bow) or mele skeleton (sword).

For me, they do 12009 dmg per swing/fire, and it appears the ranged attack is aoe.

Funny part is while testing this in act 1, the ranged killed a mob and Angel Hair Braid dropped.

Oh as for life, they can take 3 hits from a mob in act 1, and seem to die rather fast in act 3.

I took a big dps dump (20k) using the two rings. If i were to try and use them perm, I'd new two entirely different rings with ias on it.

But I could see myself using them as part of a fun build or mf set, at least until I hit lvl 100.

Not really worth it unless the two rings are an upgrade for you.

They do improve your tankability if you get ones with armor/all res, especially with the reduced elite dmg so maybe that may be worth it.
Reply Quote
Update:

You can get up to 2 skellys at times, as one is about to despawn, another can pop up.

I've had them stop following me and start following another party member.

They act like illusionist as they take mobs attacks and attention away on top of the dmg.

The rings I got added to my tankiness enough to the point where I can wear farm gear in act3 (4man) and be just as effective in my normal gear.

So they can be worth it even if it is a dps loss, if you are creative in how you use em.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]