Diablo® III

EXP from followers???

does the items equiped with exp on followers affect the paragon lvling?
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
It should.
Reply Quote
last bumpp
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I just wanted to swing by to confirm that +EXP gear and gems on followers indeed counts towards your Paragon experience gains. Much like Magic Find and Gold Find, 20% of your followers +EXP will apply to your hero, although unlike MF and GF, +EXP does not have a cap.

(Next Blizzard Post)
Edited by Vaeflare on 8/24/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I just wanted to swing by to confirm that +EXP gear and gems on followers indeed counts towards your Paragon experience gains. Much like Magic Find and Gold Find, 20% of your followers +EXP will apply to your hero, although unlike MF and GF, +EXP does not have a cap.
Sweet.
Reply Quote
Blizzard is discovering these features every day... apparently they never played it before which explains a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/24/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Katai

Maybe try putting info like this in game guides, patch notes, etc????

I have rarely seen a game where there were so many hidden game dynamics.

Then you have a very limited RPG experience. Go play dungeon defenders, they explain absolutely nothing to you and every shred of it is insanely important to your long term success, so wiki's are mandatory.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Tristany
Blizzard is discovering these features every day... apparently they never played it before which explains a lot.

One does not simply beta test Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Google337
no

Owned.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Levier
You obviously did not play Diablo2 then. ;)
Reply Quote
I agree with Katai. I'm getting tired of the info trickle. How many years will this go on for?
Reply Quote
Good to know but still a very minor effect. It would be like +20 exp per kill max on follower meh lol and leoric signet on follower 30% / 5 = 6% more exp. Not really worth it.
Reply Quote

Follower +exp gear affects your character sheet +exp bonus. It's only a hidden game mechanic if the character sheet is not correct, e.g. life steal.
Reply Quote

Why would they need to put that in the patch notes? Exp boosts from followers' gear is not something new to the patch.
Reply Quote
It's silly that it's not listed on the follower's stat display. However, I do gain +3.6 exp from what's on Kormac's relic when I use him. I notice the gain because otherwise I have 0.

You obviously did not play Diablo2 then. ;)

No kidding. Not only was almost everything hidden, but what was displayed was invariably an utter lie. About the only number you could be sure of was your level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]