Diablo® III

Error 14009 STILL?

I've been trying to log in for the better part of a week now, I've reinstalled, Deleted the Cache file, Made a new windows account and I STILL get "There was a problem with an Authentication Module. (Error 14009)" What is the deal? One day of this is understandable but ever since release MONTHS ago I've had various issues with this. What is the fix for this issue for this week? I just want to play the game I payed for. I'm not trying to sound like a rampaging whiner but this is beyond ridiculous, I've never had this many issues out of any game, Ever.
Reply Quote
^^ This, totaly this.

I been able to stomach the occasional server kick and spontaneous game shutdown. But this is my second 14009 and this time none of the workarounds seem to well...WORK!

The simplistic mouse button mash coupled with graphics detail that struggles to beat NW2 already left me feeling bitter about the money I spent on this game and I had always felt the online to play thing was a bit shady. Pitty my worries were well founded.

Like a nightmare.
Reply Quote
Please some one to help me How to fix this error
Reply Quote
Same problem here and none of the proposed solutions I found on the web work. And before this, I had constantly problems with logging in, a now I definitely regret buying this game!
Reply Quote
Same here If you could fix this problem with individual accounts or if need be make a new server as long as it fixes the problem it would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Same here since 1.0.4 patch, i mail tech support like 10 time, but they have no clue how to fix it.
Reply Quote
I had to download the game to a new computer and just experienced this for the first time when I tried to log in. Frustrating. Hopefully there is a solution.
Reply Quote
same problem here reinstalled on windows 8 and all i get when i try to play the game is error 14009 authentication error, deleteing cache does not work
Reply Quote
same here its getting ridicilous. what ever happened to beta testers? this is a issue that shouldnt be experienced by first hand users. hope it is fixed soon or ill find my online experience somewhere else.
Reply Quote
same here. Ridiculous thing is I can log in from other computers but not mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]