Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

omg this is getting daft any blue able to respond :(
Reply Quote
Same problem here and not just with diablo. WoW as well. It was fixed a few hours ago but about 1 hour ago I dced only to never manage to pop back on :/
Reply Quote
same here and it seems we dont warrant attention from blizz maybe we should just give up and try something else like hmm i dont know asking over and over and then getting so annoyed we drop kick our blizz subscriptions into the void.
Reply Quote
The EU web page seems down too...getting worst than better...
Reply Quote
blizz this is now so old 206 posts and not even one blue acknowledging the problem please have a little respect and tell us whats going on!
Reply Quote
It seams that they dont even know about the problem,once they dont open o blue post..anyway.How can i log in at us server once i buttom ''play'' dont even become active?
Reply Quote
I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Reply Quote
Locked out of The Americas with 3003. Servers are up and internet connection is fine. I can login to EU but all of my chars that I have been playing on are US. Ive been playing all morning and all week ? What gives?
Reply Quote
As you can see they dont even care if we are having any problem in the EU servers. i just noticed that even www.rapidshare.com site is down too.
Edited by Lusander#2910 on 8/26/2012 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Even if its NOT blizzard's fault,the way they IGNORE ALL OF US asking for a response is AT LEAST rude and NON proffesional.
All these months,its like they try to fail.
And we are running out of patience blizzard.CARE.
Edited by Suffocater#1934 on 8/26/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
All Blizzard games seems to be down in EU. Its ok for me, sometimes things dont go well. If they inform me about the problem i would understand. BUT IGNORING WHOLE FAKKING EUROPE AND NO BLUE POST ITS FAKKING AMAZING!!!!
Reply Quote
Chill guys...the relevant post on EU forums had plenty of blue responses.This is the US forum.
Edited by Skiller#2641 on 8/26/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here for both Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft, same for the wow-europe.com , when sometimes <PLAY> appears at Diablo Launcher you can connect to another server instead of Europe.

One more time Thanks Blizzard for your reaction to your customers, every month your customer service is getting worst and this is something that you should give some attention.

P.S. Wasn't too obvious that after Diablo patch everything was working proper? ;)

P.S. (2)
Chill guys...the relevant post on EU forums had plenty of blue responses.This is the US forum.

We cannot connect to europe forums.
Edited by Vampirilia#2305 on 8/26/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
για τους ελληνες...παιδια εχω και εγω το ιδιο προβλημα..αλλα ενας φιλος μου κοντα στο σπιτι μου μπαινει και παιζει κανονικα..αρα ειναι για συγκεκριμενους το προβλημα?αν μαθει κανει κατι ας το γραψει....
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Vampirilia
We cannot connect to europe forums.
+1 way to go blizzard
Reply Quote
Hey everyone,

I can't explain what is going on but from what I have heard it is a problem with BT's infrastructure (as they provide the infrastructure to all the major ISPs), someone from a different post mentioned they'd rung BT to ask them what was going on and that BT said they were "aware of an issue and hoped to have it resolved in the next 4 hours", that was about 6 hours ago now.

The last time I could log into WoW or was able to get a ping back from eu.battle.net was about 4 hours ago and it worked for around 30 mins before dropping out again, when I was logged in at this time there was a message on the WoW log in screen that said something along the lines of "We are aware of an issue affect some UK users connecting to the EU battle net, we are unable to do anything but are working with the relevent people to try and resolve the issue"... I guess we just need to wait and hope BT fix this crap.
Reply Quote
Hey everyone,

I can't explain what is going on but from what I have heard it is a problem with BT's infrastructure (as they provide the infrastructure to all the major ISPs), someone from a different post mentioned they'd rung BT to ask them what was going on and that BT said they were "aware of an issue and hoped to have it resolved in the next 4 hours", that was about 6 hours ago now.

The last time I could log into WoW or was able to get a ping back from eu.battle.net was about 4 hours ago and it worked for around 30 mins before dropping out again, when I was logged in at this time there was a message on the WoW log in screen that said something along the lines of "We are aware of an issue affect some UK users connecting to the EU battle net, we are unable to do anything but are working with the relevent people to try and resolve the issue"... I guess we just need to wait and hope BT fix this crap.

To give a bit more detail to the above after a bit of researching around, the "Provider" is called Telia and it is not something only UK region uses. It affects Greece, South Africa, Germany and generally many more countries. Blizzard cannot do anything but push the said Telia company to work faster and harder to restore things. Other services are also affected.

Do not get me wrong, this is beyond frustrating, I lost both an event and a raid on WoW, not to mention Diablo gameplay. I am -angry- but at the right people. Blizz is with us in this even if they keep us in the dark.
Reply Quote
Και δω το ιδιο αδερφε.. Φιλος μου παιζει χωρις προβλημα, 2 πολυκατοικιες διπλα, εγω εχω ολη μερα αυτο το θεμα με τη συνδεση
Reply Quote
For players of World of Warcraft the telia network that the eu release on to connect to battle.net is down thats the whole Swedish network of telia.net.
This means that uk wow players cannot connect to the paris servers due to the fact that the route is passed trough telia.net from uk to paris.....

posted from pastebin.com/4p1KPHAX

Therefore as annoyed as I am i cannot blame Blizzard for this issue.....
Edited by Leviathus#2997 on 8/26/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]