Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

I just came online on WoW Mate. Greece using Conn-X Internet Provider. Oblivious as to how long I will manage to stay on though.

Edit: As I thought, was too good to be true. Allowed me in for 5 minutes, then DCed. Tried back in, Stuck on "Logging in game server".
Edited by Max#2714 on 8/26/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still not working for me. i'm in the UK, some of my friends in Hungary are online without experiencing any connection issues.
Reply Quote
I'm also in the UK - this problem has been going on for about 9 hours now - I'm on fibre with an independent ISP. Goodnight all.
Reply Quote
UK as well. 9 hours sounds bad... hope i can play today morning.
Edited by Zerusch#2667 on 8/26/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still down, UK here.

Hope Blizz do something about this issue soon.
Reply Quote
WTF .... for what i pay still not working Diablo 3 in UK
Edited by Frenki#2267 on 8/26/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeap, I am on Seethelight ISP in UK London, I cannot access the whole of Blizzard Europe related sites and games. Adobe.com doesnt load, mangareader.net doesnt load, wikipedia.org doesnt load... Something really bad is happening. It might not be Blizzard's issue but who knows, a massive hacking attack on the whole of europe?

PS. I asked Blizzard CS EU on twitter if they know any information on whats going on. Hope they reply.
Edited by Aiur#2513 on 8/27/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So it would seem the problem is focused on the UK? I'm on the o2 ISP in London and haven't been able to log in without issues for around 24 hours.
Reply Quote
We know it is something to do with an infrastructure problem, and it isn't Blizz who are at fault here (Telia.net seem to be the offending party here?) However, being a large, influential company Blizzard would be able to get more information than we can, which would be helpful to us at this point. I haven't been able to connect for a long while now, and this was a relaxing Holiday day where I was hoping to get a bit of playtime in!

Anything you can do to inform us Blizzard!
Reply Quote
I'm also on the O2 network in London, I've been unable to log for the last 24 hours. It just goes unresponsive and I get the 30003 error.
Reply Quote
m2 error 3003 , eu down...usa ok
Reply Quote
i am in uk...same prm
Reply Quote
NOT AGAIN!!!
Reply Quote
Can't log in.
Server: Europe
Errormessage: Cannot establish a conection to the Battle.net service.
Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure that you
are currently connected to the internet. (Error 3003)

As you can see, I am indeed connected to the internet.

Server Status page says everything should be fine.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

WHAT A JOKE!!

I CAN GO OPTIONS - US SERVER AND LOG IN FINE IF I WANNA START NEW PLAYERS!

WHY THE HELL ARE BLIZZARD YET AGAIN SCREWING THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS ON A WEEKEND - THE BUSIEST TIME OF ALL FOR GOD'S SAKE - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR OWN LINK SHOWS THAT THE SERVERS ARE UP?

LIES LIES LIES - AND I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE ENDLESS DCS / CRASHES / ERROR MESSAGES AND LIES FROM THIS ONCE - GREAT (BLIZZARD NORTH) GAMES PRODUCER!!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WILL PROCEED TO SEEL ALL MY TOP-END BARB GEAR AT RMAH AND CASH IN VIA PAYPAL IF ANYONE INTERESTED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I AM INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE AT THIS SHODDY JOKE OF A COMPANY AND THEIR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO LIE TO US AND TREAT US AS IDIOTS NOT VALUED CUSTOMERS!!!
Reply Quote
Ok,
Already we need so much motivation to play this game hopping for nice drop which will safe you from farming Act 1 and allow you to farm Act 2 (just reading this sentence is scarrying, improve the char to farm better, anyway). And when you find enough motivation (and time because of accumulating nephalem valor, if not farm is just useless), you are screwed by the server... Yeah really nice.
Reply Quote
Bring back the old days where we could just open up Diablo 2 and play... Anyway, its Telia again, have had this issue on and off for as long as I can remember playing wow (which is when it launched), nice to see the problem still exists after all these years.
Reply Quote
lol Maegdring
Reply Quote
Still not working... And since it's a bank holiday today, i not even hope they're gonna fix it today.
Reply Quote
I was having these issues yesterday morning but managed a good few hours last night uninterrupted.

I seem to be able to log in fine this morning also.

UK BT Infinity
Reply Quote
Jesus!!! When will it be fixed!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]