Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

jersey channel islands (jersey telecoms) is my isp not been able to get any joy what so ever cant even get on eu battle.net.
Reply Quote
Can't log in.
Server: Europe
Errormessage: Cannot establish a conection to the Battle.net service.
Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure that you
are currently connected to the internet. (Error 3003)

As you can see, I am indeed connected to the internet.

Server Status page says everything should be fine.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

WHAT A JOKE!!

I CAN GO OPTIONS - US SERVER AND LOG IN FINE IF I WANNA START NEW PLAYERS!

WHY THE HELL ARE BLIZZARD YET AGAIN SCREWING THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS ON A WEEKEND - THE BUSIEST TIME OF ALL FOR GOD'S SAKE - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR OWN LINK SHOWS THAT THE SERVERS ARE UP?

LIES LIES LIES - AND I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE ENDLESS DCS / CRASHES / ERROR MESSAGES AND LIES FROM THIS ONCE - GREAT (BLIZZARD NORTH) GAMES PRODUCER!!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WILL PROCEED TO SEEL ALL MY TOP-END BARB GEAR AT RMAH AND CASH IN VIA PAYPAL IF ANYONE INTERESTED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I AM INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE AT THIS SHODDY JOKE OF A COMPANY AND THEIR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO LIE TO US AND TREAT US AS IDIOTS NOT VALUED CUSTOMERS!!!
Reply Quote
America works fine, but not EU!
Reply Quote
Europe UK not working from 2 hourse:/ mine polish friend is playing normaly couse im speaking with him on teamspeaker3 but in UK same problem as guys above me...:/

Can't log in.
are currently connected to the internet. (Error 3003)[/quote]
Reply Quote
WHAT A JOKE!!

I CAN GO OPTIONS - US SERVER AND LOG IN FINE IF I WANNA START NEW PLAYERS!

That's funny, I play on US servers and I can log into Europe and Asia but not US, has been over 12 hrs.

And a friend lives about 30 mins from me has had no problems at all.
Edited by Athlan#1240 on 8/27/2012 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yesterday Blizzard had a breaking news message in-game stating the problem wasn't their end but they were working with various "partners" to sort the issue out.

So, Blizzards servers are OK but something on the internet is broken.
Edited by Crunchy#2522 on 8/27/2012 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
27/08 can't connect to server, eu.battle.net or anything related to Blizzard/battlenet EU. What the hell Blizzard? (UK user)
Edited by GoLiAtH#2543 on 8/27/2012 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
it been over 4 hours now!
Reply Quote
same problem, i this only for UK players?

ok my friend from germany dont have this problem so something with UK internet providers DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by John#2597 on 8/27/2012 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
seems like its just uk but without help from blue how will we know.
Reply Quote
only been playing Diablo III a couple of days spent most of it kicked out.
but been playing wow for over 3 years and cant even log into wow WTF is going on?
and of all weekends a bank holiday
Frustrated ! some answers please !!! (uk user)
Edited by sixpack#2257 on 8/27/2012 3:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I just managed to log in but my launcher wasnt working the same was usual. It was stuck on initializing and then the 'play' button finally became visable. But nothing else loaded such as the patch news etc.
Reply Quote
Can't log in.
are currently connected to the internet. (Error 3003)[/quote]

Im from Spain, this is not only UK players problem....and no one of the Bliz staff (blue) can say anithing about this problem???
Reply Quote
I don't have a Twitter account, so I'll post here and hope it helps fix the problem quicker.

ISP: TalkTalk

Seems to be an issue with Level3.net -> Telia. I called Level3.net earlier and the guy I spoke to was able to connect to eu.battle.net. He said he was fairly certain he went out of their network (for internet access) but I didn't get him to check.

Traceroute:

Tracing route to eu.battle.net [80.239.186.40]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 20 ms 20 ms 21 ms host-92-23-160-1.as13285.net [92.23.160.1]
2 22 ms 23 ms 22 ms host-78-151-225-105.static.as13285.net [78.151.2
25.105]
3 23 ms 23 ms 22 ms xe-11-2-0-bragg002.bir.as13285.net [78.151.225.7
2]
4 30 ms 28 ms 28 ms xe-11-1-0-rt001.the.as13285.net [62.24.240.6]
5 28 ms 28 ms 32 ms host-78-144-1-59.as13285.net [78.144.1.59]
6 28 ms 31 ms 28 ms xe-7-1-0.edge4.London2.Level3.net [212.187.192.1
13]
7 29 ms 30 ms 28 ms ae-3-3.ebr1.London1.Level3.net [4.69.141.189]
8 28 ms 28 ms 35 ms ae-59-114.csw1.London1.Level3.net [4.69.153.126]

9 30 ms 28 ms 29 ms ae-1-51.edge5.London1.Level3.net [4.69.139.75]
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
*SNIP*
Reply Quote
I'm in Portugal and have the same issue. ISP: Zon
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 04:05 AMPosted by SquelchMePlz
Im from Spain, this is not only UK players problem....and no one of the Bliz staff (blue) can say anithing about this problem???

As this is the US forum, you're unlikely to get an update posted here for several hours. There have been updates posted on the EU forum (which you likely cannot access directly).

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5208431553?page=35#683
Morning guys. As you are no doubt aware, this issue is only affecting players using a small number of ISPs (primarily in the UK and Greece). While we're doing our best to work with the parties involved (forwarding traceroute reports, advising etc.) the problem does not lie within Blizzard's infrastructure and can therefore not be eliminated by us directly.

We will continue to provide you with what updates we can here in this thread.

If you're still experiencing issues, you can report your individual ISP/location via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/239999285964443648

Thanks that's the best peace of info iv had all weekend.
I could not access your link as stated but if can find the time to keep us posted on updates on EU forums it will be most appreciated, as blizz in all the glory have not yet clicked that the affected areas can not access there post lol thanks again
Reply Quote
ok iv just chceck on my mobile (three uk) and everything works fine so this is problems with some internet providers....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]