Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

I got Talk Talk phone line internet and internet is fine, but not D3
Reply Quote
my launcher is broken as well, when i tried and start it gets stuck on initializing and then says something about a patch. only sometimes though..........
Reply Quote
fyi, I am on BT infinity
Reply Quote
Adobe.com working for me on Sky, not working for me on Virgin, gonna try D3 now...
Reply Quote
Recieving the same error message, is it because their servers are down? Or is it a problem my end?
Reply Quote
D3 not working either on Sky or Virgin for me.

Adobe.com working for me on Sky, but not on Virgin.

Something odd going on...?
Reply Quote
This has been happening on and off since patch and I keep getting network disconnected error while I am playing and I am losing my NV stacks. Blizz need to sort their servers out once and for all.
Reply Quote
Adobe.com working for me on Sky, not working for me on Virgin, gonna try D3 now...

God, looks like Blizzard can't save us and UK internet provider wouldn't save us on Sunday, and tomorrow (bank holiday).

all people live in UK more than 1 year will agree with me....
Reply Quote
Worst thing that could happen - somebody stole internet cable (for copper) and we will have to wait until it gets a replacement :P
It's very unlikely, but it happened in my area lol. Cables got stolen and we were without internet ^_^
Reply Quote
this is just annoying, its going to be the ps3 fiasco all over again -_-"
Reply Quote
Looks like the whole of the EU Battle.net is down. Can't connect to any of their EU servers on web either. This forum is on the US servers which don't seem affected.

All other internet sites I've tried are fine, just the Europe Battle Net having problems :(
Reply Quote
I can't load WOW or D3. My mate in Norway says he can get on D3 so it seems to be more a UK problem :S
Reply Quote
08/26/2012 03:05 AMPosted by SIDEYDSB
I can't load WOW or D3. My mate in Norway says he can get on D3 so it seems to be more a UK problem :S

Well that's not good....
Reply Quote
Even worse is that when you try to find eu.battle.net it brings up a freecause search engine...DNS.Changer 2.0 anyone?
Reply Quote
ireland is the same, it might be around the west side of europe maybe?
Reply Quote
I'm from Germany and I can't get in. Doesn't seem to be UK exclusive.

That's so annyoing. Didn't play D3 for over a month and wanted to give it a try after patch 1.04.
Started a game, went through the northwest gate (Act I). Killed my first elite pack and voilá:

Disconnected!
I missed you, too, D3. You and your annoying Server instability.
I guess that's it. A sign, not to come back.
Edited by Preposterous#2763 on 8/26/2012 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, let us hope that the inevitable server attack hasn't happened and that all our stuff will has not been compromised!!
Reply Quote
Any update from Blizz staff would be appreciated when something is known
Reply Quote
Greece is the same, kinda worried about security here....
Reply Quote
im ok, i dont have any cc details or anything like that, and if im hacked, ill no about it, most they can do (if there is a they) is steal some imaginary crappy gear i have lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]