Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

well, i'm in germany and i have exactly the same problem, so this is not uk-only.
Reply Quote
Only blizzard Europe , and not just UK . is down...
Reply Quote
Battle net is up and down at the moment, so WoW, SC2 and Diablo are all affected.
Reply Quote
is germany not in EUROPE? lol and it still down.
Reply Quote
maybe its the isp having problems with the type of connect needed for D3

but im no tech so dont really know lol
Reply Quote
The problem isn't UK based.
The problem is US based, namely Blizzard.
I can access all other websites without a problem.

WTF make UK and US servers if they're based in exactly the same place? Just combine into one!
OR have all characters accessible on either server!
Reply Quote
yep not uk only -.-
Germany
Provider: Telefonica/o2

Got kicked out of a running game and couldnt log in again.
A mate is still in my game :(
Patch really got it working *sarcasm*
Reply Quote
going to miss them nice bracers i wanted

auction ends in 5 mins :(
Reply Quote
South Africa here - also having issues. Got in for 20 minutes earlier before connection lost. Can't get back in. Same story with a mate in a different part of the country.
Reply Quote
same here got kicked about 10 mins ago after getting 5stack and killing another champ pack plus goblin , kicked me before I could loot all the rares well mifffed
Reply Quote
spain is down also
Reply Quote
I'm on WOW again... still can't get into D3
Reply Quote
getting to log in screen now but cant connect still when there but its a step closer lol
Reply Quote
still not workin how long>?
Reply Quote
My mates in Norway and Belgium have been playing uninterupted :@
Reply Quote
Actually could log in 45min ago but got disconnected and cant get in anymore now.
Reply Quote
does anyone know how long this is going to last??
also does this happen often?
Reply Quote
What a pathetic joke their service is.
Is it so hard to notice that you fail at something constantly and you need to improve?
Money grabbing, that's what blizz is good at, this is the only thing that went well.

It's worth mentioning that my friends don't have this problem. It's NOT Blizzards fault! It's ISP fault, so please don't blame D3

Well, then why everything else is working fine?
and why people from Germany, Spain, South Africa have the same problem as me in UK
Reply Quote
Can't log in.
Server: Europe
Errormessage: Cannot establish a conection to the Battle.net service.
Please check the [Server Status] page and ensure that you
are currently connected to the internet. (Error 3003)

As you can see, I am indeed connected to the internet.

Server Status page says everything should be fine.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

WHAT A JOKE!!

I CAN GO OPTIONS - US SERVER AND LOG IN FINE IF I WANNA START NEW PLAYERS!

WHY THE HELL ARE BLIZZARD YET AGAIN SCREWING THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS ON A WEEKEND - THE BUSIEST TIME OF ALL FOR GOD'S SAKE - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR OWN LINK SHOWS THAT THE SERVERS ARE UP?

LIES LIES LIES - AND I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE ENDLESS DCS / CRASHES / ERROR MESSAGES AND LIES FROM THIS ONCE - GREAT (BLIZZARD NORTH) GAMES PRODUCER!!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WILL PROCEED TO SEEL ALL MY TOP-END BARB GEAR AT RMAH AND CASH IN VIA PAYPAL IF ANYONE INTERESTED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I AM INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE AT THIS SHODDY JOKE OF A COMPANY AND THEIR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO LIE TO US AND TREAT US AS IDIOTS NOT VALUED CUSTOMERS!!!
Reply Quote
Has anyone else tried WOW? I've been on there for a while now. I'm wondering... did they fix the subscribed game problem first? :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]