Diablo® III

Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

EU forums are working again for me

EDIT: And so is battlenet. Back online!
Edited by GRoy#2758 on 8/26/2012 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great, just got back in and the HC I was playing is dead. Good Times!

Ack well, at least he was only level 9, would have been worse if he'd been much higher.
Reply Quote
Down again
Reply Quote
i'm on o2 and its not working :/
Reply Quote
ffs blizzard.
Reply Quote
boom - 10 minutes of play and then the same crap again (germany, telefonica/o2)
Edited by UBM#2719 on 8/26/2012 4:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
:) again down
Reply Quote
Got in for ten minutes (UK) but then the server's crash again
Reply Quote
just logged on and played for 20 mins after i couldnt reconnect but kicked me out again
Reply Quote
Got in for ten minutes (UK) but then the server's crash again
Reply Quote
same 15min play then down again 4-th time today ... :)
Reply Quote
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote
LOL AGAIN WTF CHEAP AS !@#$ING SERVERS
Reply Quote
well, 5 mins of play and now its down again (oh, and it resets the quest progress, because there's not enough time to get to the checkpoint...)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Apparently there was a blue post on EU forums, but since they were only up for 2 minutes you can't read it.
Reply Quote
I cannot login from yesterday! when try to retrieve heroes it stops with different errors (3005, 3006, 3007)...
Reply Quote
eu forums down
Reply Quote
The fact is Blizzard dont give a crap about us because they know we will continue playing through server crashes. There is nothing we can do about it except wait until the back online. If you ask me this is a joke, if it is not one thing it is another that is broken and tech department is obviously clueless and need to invest in smarter engineers. You should read the emails I get with answers that do not even address the fault I report. One big joke, and lol @ the guy who blueposted on the Eu forums that we cannot access. Good job pal.
Reply Quote
down again, such unstable servers which should have been upgraded before patch 1.04
Reply Quote
It's nothing to do with Blizzard, give bbc.co.uk a go, or reddit.com, and you will see that half of europe can't access the other half of europe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]