Diablo® III

Error 3006 - 8/24/2012

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
Hey guys,

We're aware that people are seeing Error 3006 when trying to log in or switch characters. We're continuing to work on the issue this morning and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

I'll try to provide updates on the issue as soon as I get them but I do not have an ETA at this time.

Update 9:40am PST: We found some servers that weren't talking with each other properly and got them communicating. This should resolve the 3006 error. Try logging in and switching characters around now. Let me know if you're still seeing the issue.
Edited by Jurannok on 8/24/2012 9:40 AM PDT
aww man
About time to put a post blizz!
:) Good someone to shut these kids up

It works just fine for me only thing down is the AH
I have not been able to log on for more then 12 hours.

I hope you will be able to fix this issue soon before school and work starts.
does that mean that all the items on the AH which had beginner bids on them will sell for their low prices?
are you also aware your status page shows the NA auction house up when it's in no way up ingame?

keep up the strong work. 8 hours and counting now of people unable to login not that big a deal, take your time
Thank you Jurannok and sorry you have to read all these kids angry posts.
=)
You folks get hacked againÉ
ThankadoodleD'oh!
boooooooooooooo
85 Undead Mage
=)

The customer apologizes to the corporation for having to listen to complaints about their bad service? What a strange strange world this is.
Another nail in the coffin.
4 those of u up n rnn dont brag sorry 4 your troubles jurannok
=)

The customer apologizes to the corporation for having to listen to complaints about their bad service? What a strange strange world this is.

Nah just complaints from trolls who cant take my advice and shut the god damn enet off and just keep trying to logon

Lol
Thanks for the update. I have been trying to figure out whats wrong forever. I really hope this gets fixed shortly, I was really wanting to play a bit today.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]