Diablo® III

There was an error during game account logon.

1 Troll Mage
(Error 3006)
Reply Quote
no game for you!

...or me actually. :(
Reply Quote
i hope there's no downtime this weekend
Reply Quote
damn it me too stuck in retriving hero list
haiz
Reply Quote
Im stuck at retrieving hero list as well with the same error :( and this is the only time i get to play before work -___-"
Reply Quote
samsies.
Reply Quote
Same here, guys.
Reply Quote
Im stuck at retrieving hero list as well with the same error :( and this is the only time i get to play before work -___-"

same and same.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Any news about whats going on?
Reply Quote
same here. Every time they try to update the server something goes wrong. logged out about five minutes before the update last night. Now I can't get in. How is it possible they have so many issues constantly?
Reply Quote
It takes forever to be 'Authenticated', then before it can 'Retrieve Heroes' error pop up. So much for a getting in a couple quickie levels in before work. Come on Blizz, killing a few demons in game before having to clock in makes it so much easier to work with them, they're known as 'coworkers' in real life.
Reply Quote
omg let me in i just found a legendary i wanna put in the AH =P
Reply Quote
I was honestly thinking....I messed up my account I am a little happy that its happening to everyone :) but I want to play :(
Reply Quote
73 Human Warlock
I am having save problem but whenever I am able to login, I get another error message about character matchmaking... not sure whats going on.
Reply Quote
Me too, Error 3006 and stuck at retrieving hero list . Unable to login for whole day. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
"There was an error switching heroes" and "There was an error during game account logon"... keeps fluctuating between these 2 errors!
Reply Quote
yea i ant get on either so when will i be able to wtf
Reply Quote
i feel massively annoyed. my life is !@#$. i bought this game hoping to play it whenever i wanted. why couldn't i just keep it on my computer? why do i have to login whenever i want to play it? i dont understand. this is clearly beyond my technical know-how. i need to get a degree in computers or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]