Diablo® III

Account verification

I bought a digital copy of Diablo 3 on August 20th (5 days ago) and it says to verify my account it takes up to 72 hours (3 days). I have opened several tickets with GMs just messaging me back telling me it takes up to 3 days but its been 5 already and I sitll cant use the auction house and I cant trade with people my game play experience is not very fun, if my account cant be verified id like to know this because the money was taken out of my bank account but I cant use what I paid for.
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
It really does take up to 3 days so those tickets were probably correct at the time. Even though the bank immediately takes the money from you, they do not give it to Blizzard right away. Hence the delay.

If it has been more than 3 days and you have received your transaction complete email then it is an issue with the way the account is flagged. You can fix that though. Log out of the game and change your password in Account Management. That forces an account data refresh which should fix your issue.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help, your a genius!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
thankyou also :)
Reply Quote
5 Worgen Hunter
same problem and changing pw worked, thanks for the info.
Reply Quote
its been almost 2 months and my account has not been verified - ive tried to contact blizzard but i find it hard to get in touch with the right ppl
Reply Quote
Mine took 2 weeks and only got verified because I sent a support ticket using a form on Blizzard's website. Something seriously wrong there...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]