Diablo® III

Dalgur Oasis Crash

I keep crashing in the oasis, constantly. I have tried reinstalling the game, still happens. Is this a problem for anybody else? I'm pretty sure it's not crashing anywhere else.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Do you get any crash reports when this happen? Here is an example of a crash Report ID:
2FCC7032-08DB-47F4-BAD9-95A0AFC8BB5B
Reply Quote
Sometimes it tells me my client has been disconnected from the server but at the moment it's plain quitting the game. No crash reports currently.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
So, the game closes with no errors?

Is the game fully up to date? Also, is it a certain part of the oasis, or when you perform a certain action, sound, etc?
Reply Quote
It's when I get into the oasis proper and yes sometimes it just closes without an error report and sometimes simply freezes then tells me I've been disconnected.
Reply Quote
Very similar to what is happening to me...game is unplayable right now. Every time I enter a game, the application crashes within a minute. Most recent error is 0857A8EA-ADE4-4694-BDC6-237E7697E1A5.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled, updated all drivers, cleared cache etc. Pretty much out of trouble-shooting steps at this point. Some direction would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
every time when i try to enter the mission on dalgur oasis
50B92B34-F806-49F9-8F71-182B3F724FC4
Reply Quote
Hai, I am experiencing a similar crash in the oasis. It happens to me when I go to far north from the dalgur oasis portal. Also, if I head west there a part of the map will not load. (I can walk over it, battle, but only see a gray square area.)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Does this generate a error report ID like others have posted? If so, please post the crash ID.
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem. Crashes immediately when I enter Dalgur Oasis. I can stay in town while the rest of the party goes there.

CF1D8EC3-80A2-429F-A952-0662D2BD2528

I'm on PC, btw. Windows 8.

I don't even get to see the Oasis - I click the banner of my team mates, and *poof* Desktop.
Edited by Chucara#2165 on 2/1/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just played through, and discovered the same problem occurs in Desolate Sands.. Corrupt graphics file?

I tried to repair my installation to no avail. Game is fully up to date.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
@Chucara- You will want to post in the Windows forums, as these forums are for Mac users. Windows Tech forums: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]