Diablo® III

Disconnect

I keep getting disconnect after about 10 mins in game right about the time i am getting 5 stacks of NV. I really like the game and want to play it but this is making it unplayable to have only had 5 stacks of NV once in the last 10 hours of playing because of 10 min DC. is anyone else having the problem or know how to fix it?
Reply Quote
this is happening to me as well. I play in hardcore and its very disconcerting. However, the disconnect only seems to happen when I'm idly standing in town, or when I portal to town... so luckily at least for now, I feel somewhat ssafe.
However, when my lvl 60 hc paragon dies to a dc, I'm gonna rage.
Reply Quote
yes, happening to me. only just bought this game !
Reply Quote
i'm currently getting this as well
Reply Quote
Same thing for me guys!!! Since 1 week i'm always disconnect from the game and often, I only have time for getting 2 or 3 stacks of NV. It's so frustrating. I think I will scrap this game from my computer forever if the problem persist 2 or 3 weeks again. I tell in general chat my problem and a guy tell me that's my computer but my comp is new and I run everything at maximum and i play other online games (Guild wars 2 often), I never lost my internet connection or game connection. Only with this big bug game (D3)!
Reply Quote
I don't know what i'm suppose to do now!?!? Maybe the problem is the last patch, I don't know!
Reply Quote
So I'm not the only one having this problem I see. I thought it was my internet connection, or a virus on my computer. But I'm not the only one. Anyone have a solution? What a shame; good money spent, bad turnout. Looking forward to a solution.
Reply Quote
Same here.... ;/ what char you play? i play barb... and mostly i get disconnects when i do alkaizer run
Edited by PiteR1337#1759 on 1/26/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm getting hit hard from the host in the Chicago area with spam and DOS attacks. Only happens when I fire up D2 and I have an insane amount received from akamaitechnologies.

The game is currently unplayable.
Reply Quote
I'm getting disconnects all the time as well, it's making this game unplayable for me as well.

Never have had an issue before and I know it's not my connection
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]