Diablo® III

Exquisite Essence here and gone

It was bizarre, i just logged on to find about 700 Exquisite Essence in my stash, however after a few minutes they just disappeared. I have no Idea where they came from or where they went. Anybody else have similar thing happen. They disappeared after I scrolled through my characters to view each ones inventory out of curiosity to try to figure out what was going on.
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me:
2500 exquisite essence found in my chest on "sell" at the auctionhouse, some on top of other items.

When I logged in, I went to the auctionhouse and found multiple 100 stacks of exquisite essence, most of them near each other. I clicked on one of them to get the proposal to sell all 2510 (I really had 10) for a total of nearly 3 Million! I could have sold them, but i didn't. Strange thing was: There were some items that looked like exquisite essence, too, but still had the right description. But I thought that if I logged into a solo game and looked into the chest they wouldn't be there anymore, and I was right. They aren't in the auctionhouse chest now either.
Reply Quote
View profile
I sold mine and never got the gold it would not send to stash.
Reply Quote
I just had the same bug few minutes ago... I took a printscreen. I had exactly 9000 exquisite essence. I could have sold them but instead I tried to enter a game to see if I really had these essence in my stash and when I entered the game the essences wouldn't be there anymore.

Strange... The last things I did yesterday before logging off was to put 2 items on AH and bidding on one. This morning I saw that I've been outbidded on that item and that I sold one of my items.

That's it!

If you want to see the screenshot bliz, PM me.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]