Diablo® III

Whirlind...hurricane vs dust devils?

is it true that sprint wont spawn tornadoes while whirlwinding unless u have hurricane on?
Reply Quote
and even if so whats the difference than of having dust devils on versus hurricane + sprint? either way ur getting extra tornado damage, yes?
Reply Quote
sprint tornados do the most damage, and using hurricane lets you run much further getting more tornados out....
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 12:35 AMPosted by PhreEk
sprint tornados do the most damage, and using hurricane lets you run much further getting more tornados out....

hmm k but i also heard as long as u have 12% increased movement speed somewhere sprint tornadoes will still spawn while whirlwinding without hurricane skill rune...i havent tested this yet and still cant logon but just curious if there's a way to get 4 tornados to spawn from sprint without the hurricane skill rune on whirlwind
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 12:38 AMPosted by WhyTry

hmm k but i also heard as long as u have 12% increased movement speed somewhere sprint tornadoes will still spawn while whirlwinding without hurricane skill rune...i havent tested this yet and still cant logon but just curious if there's a way to get 4 tornados to spawn from sprint without the hurricane skill rune on whirlwind

I haven't tested it but without hurricane you run much slower so I doubt it.... but I could test it since I have the three hundredth spear and have +24% run speed with boots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]