Diablo® III

1.0.4 Monk mantra flashing

After dismissing the air elemental the healing mantra icon flashes in the upper left corner where the elemental's "buffs" should show.
Reply Quote
The icon flashes every few seconds, about 5 cm's from where my follower's picture shows.
Reply Quote
I am also experiencing this as well. Only happens when I am stopped and then left click to move. Mantra of Evasion icon is what flashes for me, I havent looked into whether or not any other mantras do this as well. All I know is that this is crazy annoying.
Reply Quote
I also noticed this. If I put my mouse in the corner just to the right of the follower portrait, I can see the Mantra of Healing buff tooltip flicker periodically.
Reply Quote
+1 Happens to me as well with mantra of evasion. I thought it might have been artificating due to my overclocked video card. But I set the card to stock settings and it still did it. EVGA GTX 560Ti. Video card doesn't overheat or anything either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)