Diablo® III

The Anomie Scrubbed Out Again DeadPool *PAID*

Paragon 32
Reply Quote
My battletag is wrong on your spreadsheet, please correct it. Says perkocett#1984 should be perkocett#1985. If I win, I dont want the wrong perkocett to get my gold damnit.
Edited by perkocett#1985 on 10/12/2012 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't see nuttin wrong!

(Read the above as 'my apologies, has been corrected' ;) )
Reply Quote
Just dinged P18. 20-23 are open if someone wants to fill the gap.
Reply Quote
p30
Reply Quote
p34
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey, I'm the only only one btwn p19 and p27! Might want to stay away from gaming with me for a while /sneaky
Reply Quote
p23
Reply Quote
At P19 (dinged last night, profile lag that's been there since 1.0.5 came out has not caught up yet), 20 & 22 still open.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/24/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Is P41 taken? If it is il take the P22 :P
Reply Quote
At P19 (dinged last night, profile lag that's been there since 1.0.5 came out has not caught up yet), 20 & 22 still open.

Here is my chance! :-)
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Azura
Here is my chance! :-)

I was rolling around act III solo, and Azura - you have come the closest to winning as anyone has in a good long while. Went into the caverns of frost, on level 2 got a rare scavenger w/ arcane, vortex, his little pack of minions, and I was too busy trying to not die to even read what the rest of it was.

I didn't red screen but my life got so low that one more bad-for-me timed vortex and it would have been all over (pot was on cd, tele on cd, ds on cd ... not because I blew them in a panic, but because I had to, to not die before that ... and the scavengers were in a choke point with like 4-5 laser beams in it) and it's the first time in weeks that I've actually said 'ef no, ef no, ef no' over and over out loud while trying to get away. And the 'ef' wasn't 'ef'. ;)

But I got away. Four and a half more bars before you're out of contention. I could still die before then :)

Edit: Super glad I left those health globes on the way back to the door. _Super_ glad.
Edit again: It's kind of neat to think about how part of my brain was cussing up a storm and the other part of my brain was sort of coldly calculating "this is your best shot of getting out of this alive" and then actually doing it. Kind of a "limbic system vs. cerebral cortex, round 2" ;)

(Edit again: the main reason I almost died is that I screwed up. I was hunting for something I could use to bump against when they vortexed, and I dropped a blizzard on a choke point as I was kiting, because I usually do that because it's usually a good idea. In this case it slowed them all up enough that they stuck in the choke point, because they clipped against my templar. That's actually why it's *usually* a good idea, they stick in the choke point and you dps from there. It is a *terrible* idea when you haven't found something to bump against to stop you from being vortexed. Especially when they start dropping arcane tighter together than usual because they're dropping it in and around the choke point. From there they pulled me in multiple times. Thinking about it after the fact, I'm honestly amazed I found a route to walk *out* of it without dying, having all my defensive abilities on CD, after the last time they pulled me back in.)
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/25/2012 2:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/EyaLx.jpg

20-22 are still open. I would hate to die in a slot nobody picked. ;)
Reply Quote
I'll take 60(21) then. :)
Reply Quote
Double posting cause I don't want to edit and break the rules:

I actually hope you don't die, but I just want in on the action on the off chance you do. It's super cool to see such high paragon HC chars. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't worry, I am back in town tomorrow. I'll keep him alive until p24... ;)
Reply Quote
10/25/2012 09:23 PMPosted by RawnBear
I actually hope you don't die, but I just want in on the action on the off chance you do.

I don't really think there's very many people who have thrown a pick in that actually actively /wants/ me to die. At least, I don't assume that's the case. I tried to set things up so that I wouldn't make myself a PK target (because that wasn't the point), and I figure people might root for the mobs a little if I'm in their pick, but hey, that's how it goes when you run a deadpool on yourself ;)
Reply Quote
10/26/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
Don't worry, I am back in town tomorrow. I'll keep him alive until p24... ;)

At which point I'll port back to town and start leeching ... ;)

Edit: Actually, I'll frame that out as performing the extremely valuable service of clicking on quest NPC's so you don't have to port to town, and I'll charge you for it on top of the mob health :D
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/26/2012 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Anomie
This is, of course, assuming I ever accumulate 10M to drop on gear anyway.

This actually happened, btw. Would have happened earlier if I didn't spend gold at the rate I had been ;).

Current payout would be slightly north of 1M. The plan right now is to just keep accumulating gold. I'm not quite yet comfortable bumping the guaranteed payout to 1M, but that will probably happen soon-ish.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/29/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]