Diablo® III

The Anomie Scrubbed Out Again DeadPool *PAID*

View profile
I don't want to have to stop farming with you when you get to p24. And I definitely don't want to have to pay you for npc click help, though that would be somewhat convenient and very annoying all at the same time. Can I change my "Anomie death expectation" to p100?

I will guarantee the 1m if you want to bump it up to that. And then I can just pay it to myself if you die at p100. :)
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 10/29/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Honestly, all jokes aside, the only reason I'd avoid farming with you for p24 is that other people who don't know either of us might try to call PK if I died at 24 while on a run with you. I don't think you'd PK me for 1M when the runs we do together collectively benefit both of us for more than that, long term - and there's a huge PK clause in the contract, so if you actually did PK me you probably wouldn't get paid. And you're a smart enough guy to recognize both of those things. ;)

I'll probably just rush through 24 as fast as I can so we can get back on to better things. We've got a lot of farming to do before that, though :)

10/29/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Bryanw1995
though that would be somewhat convenient and very annoying all at the same time.

... and my life's work would be complete. :D

Can I change my "Anomie death expectation" to p100?

Bob's already got it.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 10/29/2012 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Crap, ok, I'll stay at p24. And I don't need the bad karma of pk'ing somebody, though I've thought about trying to find a way a few times after reading some of the trash that you see in the SC forums.
Reply Quote
You already made it to drinking age.....cirrhosis will kick in at p50 =)
Reply Quote
Well, it happened. Was running in Keeps 1 with Mat36, just to kill time. We hit a vortex/arcane pack. I killed myself escaping a vortex w/ a badly placed teleport that put me too close to a fire grate just as it popped. Total scrub move.

Mat36 died too, which I feel very, very terrible about, because if I hadn't hit that grate the mobs would have more than likely been on my teleport illusions and not either of us.

I owe Bryan 508,112 gold (although he's probably going to make me force him to take it, if I know him at all. But I have to pay out, because I can't run a thing like this and not pay out. although, hmm, maybe I should wait for auctions to finish and then use that total).

Time for the reroll, I have some backup gear etc. stashed. Will give me an excuse to use that wand I found that was just *slightly* worse than my axe ...
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/2/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sucks dude, i was just talking to Bryan trying to get a keyfarming group together and he told me the news. :(

Valiant death, nonetheless, although i know that isnt comforting.
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't worry, I will give you stuff that is worth way more than 500k when you get back to 60...I'm keeping some gg wizard stuff in reserve now
Reply Quote
It kind of sucks, but at the same time ... hardcore is hardcore. We will farm sometime in the future, I'm sure. I can always just throw backup gear on my WD, take her MF set off. I just lost a para 24 wiz ... and to be honest ... I am taking it less hard than I took losing my level 53 wiz way back. I think part of that is knowing that I *can* do it, whereas back then I sometimes felt like I'd never make the cut.

Anyway, I have paid out - and like I expected it was a PITA getting Bryan to actually take the money. You're a good guy, Bryan ... don't worry too much about it. :)

Edited to add: The above was responding to Flip. Bryan posted this right when I was posting the above:

11/02/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Bryanw1995
Don't worry, I will give you stuff that is worth way more than 500k when you get back to 60...I'm keeping some gg wizard stuff in reserve now

See? A good guy. :)
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/2/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
RIP BraveRobbin.

Good luck with the reroll man. :)
Reply Quote
Glory to the fallen, friend. You were on a hell of a run, I must say. I felt pretty solid holding the P100 spot. We'll be seeing you back at 60 soon enough.
Reply Quote
Lvl 60 Paragon 18
Reply Quote
I feel your pain man - I lost my baba today. But the pain fades after a few hours and you get right back to it. Time to reroll!

Plus - now you have an excuse to make a new Deadpool payout =)
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 09:14 PMPosted by CoryNewb
Lvl 60 Paragon 18

I regret to inform you that I have both already died, and at higher than P18, and any humor I might find in the idea of someone posting this after my death should not be taken personally. (I find it kind of hilarious, in an odd sort of way, especially since your name includes 'Newb'. If you did that intentionally, brialliant, sir, brilliant. If you didn't, if it's mere happenstance of someone reading the first post and no further ... like I said - not intending personal insult or anything like that, just awesome happenstance, and it would really be my fault for not noting it in the first post.).
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 11/2/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This... thread... just... got... so... sappy... I love it!

gl on the reroll lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
Good luck on the reroll.
Reply Quote
Gl man. Tough death.
Reply Quote
Looks like you had a good run

If you want any crater running hit me up!
Reply Quote
Anomie sorry bout the news =(

Now I have a good excuse to hold on to that oculus for when you hit 60 again =)

Hell of a run though, and we will get you to surpass Anomie this next time around.

Glory to the fallen
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Anomie
Lvl 60 Paragon 18

I regret to inform you that I have both already died, and at higher than P18, and any humor I might find in the idea of someone posting this after my death should not be taken personally. (I find it kind of hilarious, in an odd sort of way, especially since your name includes 'Newb'. If you did that intentionally, brialliant, sir, brilliant. If you didn't, if it's mere happenstance of someone reading the first post and no further ... like I said - not intending personal insult or anything like that, just awesome happenstance, and it would really be my fault for not noting it in the first post.).

:) Whatever makes you the most happy. I see the title is edited now, I only read the first 2 pages of the post.

I know that you just died (from your other thread) and thought you were re-rolling, and this was the new "DeadPool" thread.

Cheers regardless, I have a few lobies and some good low wiz gear if you need anything.
Reply Quote
View profile
I want p24 in the new thread. I'm working on my ninja pk mind tricks already.

Too soon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]