Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I just purchesed a item on the RMAH and went to read the forums. When I went back to the game it said account suspended and auction house banned. I have recieved an email from them since but it does not say why it happened. I sent a ticket, so hopefully they will elaborate on why it happen. I have never had this happened before and never had a warning if i was doing something wrong. Did this happen to anyone else?
Edited by Zarkron#1160 on 8/31/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Yes, it happens to lots of people. You need to find out why you got suspended. They do not do it randomly. Most everyone reporting back as to why has been given a good reason.
Some common reasons players have reported being suspended:
1. Failed transaction - insufficient funds or payment declined by bank
2. Mismatch in Billing, Account, and/or PayPal address and name information
3. Playing from outside the region registered to the account. For example, if you access the RMAH from Asia when you are registered at a US address it bans you.
4. Playing from a different country than the one you are registered too, even if within the same Region
4. Missing billing information such as a zip code
Call them to get it resolved. http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Some tips for calling:
1. The phone lines are always full these days (They support all of D3, WoW, and Starcraft). Spam dial immediately until you get in queue and then stay there!
2. Cell phones hate being on hold and can disconnect. Use a land line (free in the US) or Skype (free to download and call them with anywhere in the world).
3. Be prepared for a 45 min + wait on hold
4. Be prepared to prove your identity by answering questions or giving Battle.net game keys
yeah this happened to me. I got my account unlocked but I'm still working on the issues with RMAH. I think I know the reasone behind my account always getting suspended though. I'm stationed in Korea so that may be my issue but it still sucks when i get more then 1 suspension and now getting locked out of RMAH with money in my bnet balance and a GM talking to me about changing my country of residence and losing the money i do have in there.
I got banned 2 days ago because of auction house related reason a moment after I purchased $5 ring in RMAH (I have $58 balance in RMAH from selling in-game items)
I'm playing US region but I'm in Indonesia..
Submitted an appeal and no reply from blizz so far :(
This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked.
Contact Account Administration to recover access to the account: http://battle.net/support/article/5400055.
Diablo III Customer Support
I also have this issue yesterday after I login to battle.net website from my work office. My status become SUSPEND and once I go back to my home, I can't login to play this game any more. I have just summit a ticket and still waiting for answer... Why just login to battle.net website at the office not from my home can cause the issue to my account?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.