Here is what I ruled out:
- - No one in a multiplayer team sees or experiences the lags but me.
- Present in single player also.
- Shut Wi-Fi off, & hard wired to modem.
- Broadband Test: perfect. Not my ISP.
- Latency Bar: Green. perfect. Its not it.
(Correction: Latency Bar randomly jumps from green to red. Advice?)
- Reseted modem, reseted mac.
- Tried every solution on here: (WASTE OF TIME)
- Reset Folder Permissions - Repair Disk Permissions and Repair Disk - Close Background Applications - Overheating Prevention - Reinstall Diablo III
Game was running perfect. Played almost every day since it came out.
A lot of other users in Forums are experiencing the same issue. So no it is not my ISP, it is not my computer (it was running smoothly since day one)