Diablo® III

abbreviations???

Could someone please list common abbreviations? ww? etc.
Reply Quote
It would be much easier to say which ones you have seen and do not know, because if I were o sit here typing every abbreviation in D3 it would take more time than I am willing to spend.

WW is whirlwind
RLTW is run like the wind
BR is battle rage
WotB is wrath of the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1BH3dIxIo
ToC is thrive on chaos
WC is warcry

Anything else?
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 8/30/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LS is Life Steal (X% of damage dealt converted to life)
LoH is Life on Hit (Each hit adds +X life)
ChC is Critical Hit Chance
ChD is Critical Hit Damage
RA (AR) is Resistance to All Elements (All Resist)

Those are some very common ones that every player should know.
Reply Quote
thanks!
I know most of them but saw some barb fans say WW is the most expensive build. I don't understand why whirlwind is more expensive, yet.
Reply Quote
They are referring to double tornado and I hear that a lot as well but it really is to general of a statement to mean anything.

It can be a bit expensive to get into because you need a good amount of crit chance, loh, and armor/res all to begin. That said, once you have the necessary defense you can clear anything whereas sword n board or 2h frenzy will need defensive and offensive stats to clear efficiently making it much more expensive at higher end gear levels.
Edited by Aracknid#1574 on 8/31/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
d3 - diablo 3
Reply Quote
RNG?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]