Diablo® III

What is described in fallenHeroes section?

I killed Hardcore Monk Level 1 on first monster in a game. The purpose was to see, what will be in fallenHeroes section of the Api, but to my surprise it is still empty. Could anyone describe what and when is placed there. Api documentation is a low on description of the response. That said, response is quite plain for it to be documentad, but some parts, like this one, should be explained, I think.
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
When a hardcore hero dies, he or she must be at least level 10 at the time of their death to be put into the hall of fallen heroes.
Reply Quote
Ou. I see. Thank you. But what is returned there? A list of all died heroes?

By the way api documentation should be updated. Heroes list part is outdated. There isn't even any paragonLevel for hero.

UPD:
I had a hero LVL 10. Killed him. He still isn't returned in fallenHeroes list.

{
"name" : "TesterBarb",
"id" : 19665380,
"level" : 10,
"hardcore" : true,
"paragonLevel" : 0,
"gender" : 0,
"dead" : true,
"class" : "barbarian",
"last-updated" : 1346615950
}

"fallenHeroes" : [ ],
Edited by NetJunky#2214 on 9/2/2012 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Straton
When a hardcore hero dies, he or she must be at least level 10 at the time of their death to be put into the hall of fallen heroes.

1. Be atleast level 10
2. Die
3 Move the ded hardcore hero FROM character list TO the hall of fallen heroes.

The api "fallenHeroes" only show the heros saved in the hall of fallen heroes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]